Harry Hook X Reader [I'll protect you]

Harry Hook x Reader [I'll protect you]

Alright, this one is from @McNoodeDoodle, thanksiesss UwU. Idk why it ended up so short, it was longer in my head XD.
    (F/F)=favorite food

TRIGGER WARNING!

Y/N POV

    "What about this?" I asked holding up a hoodie-dress (A/N i want one SO bad)
    "Thats cute." Harry said. "But what about this?"
    He held up a see through top that made me deadpan at him.
    "Put it back."
    We were shopping at the mall, trying to find some clothes since almost ALL mine were too small. We went to the food court, and ordered some (F/F), when I felt someone's eyes on me. I shifted and looked over my shoulder. But everyone was just going about their business. I frowned at the floor.
    "Love?"
    I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at Harry.
    "You ok?"
    I nodded.
    "Yeah, it's fine." I smiled brightly.
    Harry smiled at my childlike personality and kissed my forehead. We sat down at a table and I ate my food. I felt the eyes again and I looked around again. Still nothing. Harry and I finished our food and headed towards a couple of other stores. The eyes came back and I grabbed Harry's hand suddenly
    "Y/N?"
    I heard footsteps coming closer and I pressed myself against Harry, shaking hard. The footsteps got closer and the tears started flowing. A man jogged by us and grabbed the hand of a woman who was walking. She turned and smiled at him.
Harry got the message. This wasn't the first time. He grabbed my hand and led me to a hallway in the mall where no one went. He pulled me into his arms right when I was about to collapse. He kissed me softly and looked at my face, wet with tears.
    "What happened, Love?"
    "I don't k-know. I-It ca-ame out of no whe-ere."
    He kissed me again and I could feel my heart against his chest. I was light headed, dizzy. Harry supported me in his arms and held me against him. My breath slowed and my heart beat softened. I laughed at myself and pressed my forehead to his.
    "I'm so dumb."
    He kissed my tears.
    "No you're not. You're lucky to have an amazing boyfriend to protect you."
    I laughed and Harry led me back to the main part of the mall.