Harry Hook x Stressed! Reader

Lol you'll nEvEr guEsS wHeRe mY inNsPeRaTiOn cAmE FrOm
(A fleeting moment of lime, its mostly fluff UwU)

    I was working at my desk, FG had given the class HUNDREDS of assignments, and it was really killing me (softly *cough*)
    Harry couldn't care less about missing assignments, but for some reason I couldn't let myself do that. Everything HAD to be on time or else I would panic.
    I yawned and rubbed my eyes with one hand as the other wrote furiously. Harry walked into the dorm and chuckled at my mentally dead form.
    "Relax a bit Love, you don't need to break yourself in order to finish some stupid assignments."
    "Oh how I wish that were true." I murmured. "But I need to get these done."
    He rested his head on mine, wrapping his arms around me. I shut my eyes momentarily letting myself relax, before snapping out of it and going back to writing. I could practically feel Harry form an idea. I felt him lean down and kiss my neck making me jump.
    "D-Don't you dare-"
    I jumped as he bit down.
    "Cut it outttt." I whined.
    He slipped his arms out from around my neck and wrapped them around my waist instead so his head was right next to my ear.
    "Take a break Love." he whispered.
    "I have to get this done." I said, more to myself than him.
    "So do I, but right now, you're my priority." he said, making me shiver.
    His hands started to rub my sides making me squeak and tense up. I gripped my pencil and wrote stiffly, making Harry groan.
    "How can a person be so dedicated to work?"
    "Believe me, it's not my idea of fun." I murmured.
    "Oh? Well how about my idea of fun~"
    "If you're trying to seduce me, it's not working." I blushed.
    "No?~"
    "No." I said, gaining confidence.
    I heard him huff slightly and let go of me. I grinned in success, letting my guard down. Before I had time to go back to writing, I felt him grab me.
    "Wait-"
    I was swooped up in his arms and carried away from my desk.
    "WAH! PUT ME DOWN!"
    "Nope, you're a stubborn workaholic, and you need to relax."
    I squirmed around but Harry was too strong. He sat down on the bed, setting me on his lap. I puffed my cheeks out as Harry chuckled.
    "C'mon Love, even you have to admit that wasn't healthy."
    "I don't care, at least stuff was getting done!"
    He rolled his eyes and lied backwards, holding me on top of him.
    "Fine then." he said, letting me go. "Go back to work."
    I sucked in a breath. I was getting addicted to his warmth and I really didn't want to move. I whined and lied down on top of him, burying my face in his neck. I felt him laugh and stroke my hair.
    "I thought you had work to do." he said smugly.
    "Shush." I muttered.
    "Yes ma'am."
    I yawned and he held me tighter. I didn't realize how tired I actually was until I stopped to let my brain catch up.
    "Sleep Love." he whispered faintly.
    The world slowly slipped away from me as I gave in to my desperate need of rest.

    E x t r a ~

    "Damn it Harry, now I'm really behind!" I said, tugging on my hair.
    "Y/N, the due date is tomorrow and you have no missing assignments, how is that behind?"
    "Fuck off Mr. 13 missing assignments." I muttered.
    "Aww, don't be mean."
    I stuck my tongue out and wrote furiously.
    "Tell you what." he whispered suddenly, making me jump. "If you take a thirty minute break, I'll make it worth your while~" (hi yes, what in the actual fUCK AM I WRITING?)
    "Stop doing that." I muttered, blushing furiously.
    "Mm?~ Are you going to take a break or not?"
    I held my breath, staring at the paper.
    "Fine . . ." I muttered under my breath.

    Ugh I feel like crying, I have a presentation and life just hurts rn