Harry Hook X Reader [Shorty]

Harry Hook x reader [Shorty]

FLUFF BECAUSE I FEEL BAD.
I didn't realize how SAD that last one was!!! I cry at EVERYTHING, so I never know how bad something is until I see other peoples reactions to it. (I've never seen so many crying emojis before holy shit XD)
So yeah. Sorry about that last one (but I'm still proud of it <( ̄︶ ̄)>)

Y/N POV

    "GET BACK HERE ASSHOLE!" I screamed as I chased Harry around the shop.
    "Not my fault~"
    "HOW THE ROYAL FUCK IS IT NOT YOUR FAULT?!"
Oh right, you don't know what's happening. Well as it turns out, Harry is a big ass pervert and a tease.

    Flashback

    I stared up at the object of my affections. A book at the top shelf of the shop. I stood at a measly 4'11 and I had a lot of muscle mass. Therefore I was short, but thick. I stared at the book with determined eyes and crossed my arms, trying to plot how to get to it. I also happened to be stubborn as fuck. Not a good combo for trying to get something high up.
    "Need help?~" Harry said from behind me.
    I squeaked and spun around so practically ran into his chest. He was a full foot taller than me (I looked it up and yeah Doherty is 5'11'') and he loved to tease me on it.
    "I can get it Harry."
    "Uhuh, that explains why you've been staring at it for the past ten minutes with that adorably mad expression~"
    "I-I'M NOT ADORABLE! I'M A TERRIFYING AND VICIOUS POTATO!" I said with the most fearsome expression I could muster.
    Harry snorted and bent down so his face was level with mine. My cheeks flushed and I could feel myself get the urge to sit in the emo corner.
    Harry grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up so I could get the book.
    "H-HEY!" I squeaked, feeling vulnerable.
    I grabbed the book and held it to my chest. Harry set me down with a smirk and slight blush.
    "W-Why are you smiling like that?" I said, unknown dread settling in my chest.
    "You are wearing a skirt Love~"
    My face turned bright red in realization as I used my new book as a weapon to hit him.
    "GET BACK HERE ASSHOLE!" I screamed as I chased Harry around the shop.
    "Not my fault~"
    "HOW THE ROYAL FUCK IS IT NOT YOUR FAULT?!"

    And that brings us to now. The 4'11'' girl chasing a taller guy with a book. The rest of the shop had stopped what they were doing just to watch this spectacle.
    At some point, I tripped and landed face first on the floor, my weapon flying out my hands.
    "Owie." I muttered, rubbing my nose.
    Harry picked up my book and looked at it.
    "Hm. I think I'll keep this."
    "H-Hey!"
    He walked away with the book that I had worked so hard to get. I groaned and slammed my head back into the floor. I picked myself up off the floor and dusted my clothes off, and walked over to Uma, who was trying hard not to laugh. I sat down and crossed my arms in a huff.
    "So how are you going to get it back?" Uma said between giggles.
    "I don't know, it'll end up with him and everyone else making fun of my height." I said, resting my head on the counter.
    "OOH! What if you took . . . different . . . measures to get the book back?"
    "Like what?"
    Uma got a psychotic grin that made me half regret asking, half anticipating what she had planned.

    Time skip brought to you by my snake yawning (it's cute I promise)

    I walked up to Harry, who smirked when he caught my eye.
    "Can I have my book back?" I said, looking up at him.
    "Mmm, if you can reach it~" He held the book over his head, clearly out of my reach.
But I wasn't about to give up. Ohh no. I jumped up and tried to reach it, but my fingers barely brushed his wrist. I jumped once or twice more, before changing my aim. I grabbed his collar and pulled him down into my lips. He froze, clearly shocked, before lowering his arm to wrap around my waist. I pulled away and looked at him, his face centimeters from mine. I smiled and grabbed the book before he could comprehend what just happened.
"Thanks Harry~" I said with a wink, before skipping to the back room.
    Little did you know, Harry'd be getting back at you pretty soon~

    A/N THAT B