EXTREMELY IMPORTANT A/N

qUiCk mEsSaGe.
EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL.
You bully someone for their weight? FUCK YOU!
Someone bullies you for your weight? KICK THEIR ASSES!
You feel self conscious? YOU ARE AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU AND YOU SHOULD NEVER FEEL SELF CONSCIOUS!!!!!
The story that's coming up next is where the reader is curvy in "all the right places" as some people say (bullshit) but ok. it's being made for a bit of a weird reason. I am a weird twig so i've never experienced this first hand, but i've heard someone saying this (and I am an enormous feminist uwu.)
    "Yeah her boobs were like, so hot. She had a nice ass too. I'd hit it."
    May I say, this dude was like in middle school. EFFING MIDDLE SCHOOL. He was talking like a cat-calling construction worker (sorry to all construction workers that I compared this kid to you) Again, feminist. I kinda turned around and looked at him and he shut up. But holy shit dude you're like 12.
    Anyway, if anyone here ever gets like, catcalled or talked about in this way, hit me up with their name and number so i can beat them up XDXD

    (That was a joke but please kick them in the balls for me)

    ALRIGHT, LILA OUT

I AGREE (this is Jackie btw) NEVER LET ANYONE CONTROL YOUR THOUGHTS BUT YOURSELF. YOU ARE BOOTYFUL, TRUST US.

PEACE!!✌✌