Harry Hook X Innocent! Reader

Harry Hook x Innocent! Reader

Poof, I'm here bitches. The more I write this the more comfortable I am with cursing. So my innocent babies beware in the future. Love yall but i shall cuss.
*I love how im saying this yet having the reader be innocent*

Harry POV

    I watched Y/N happily eat her banana at the cafeteria. I stared at her. She was taking small bites and it looked . . . interesting. She nibbled on it and looked up at me with big E/C eyes. Mal sneaked up behind her and grabbed the bottom of the banana and shoved it upwards. Her eyes widened and she choked on her snack. I shifted and felt my cheeks grow red. Mal looked at me dead in the eye and gave me an evil smirk before running away. I coughed and looked back at Y/N. She was looking at me with a confused look.
"Harry? Are you okay?"
"Y-Yeah I'm fine."
She hummed and continued to eat. I stared at the banana and pulled it away from her mouth. She looked up at me with her bottom lip stuck out. I avoided her eyes and stood up.
"Gotta go love, FG said she needed to talk to me."
"Oki!"
She swung her legs back and forth as she ate her lunch. I chuckled and left the cafeteria.

Y/N POV

    I was eating my food when I heard Evie's voice.
    "Omg finally! How was it?"
    "He was really good." Mal said. "Big too. I WAS so loud, I swore someone would have heard."
    Evie laughed.
    "Holy crap! I'm so jealous! Doug is too shy."
I turned around to look at them.
"Too shy for what?"
Mal and Evie looked at each other warily.
"U-Um . . . nothing!"
"Oh c'mon!" I said, bouncing in my seat. "Tell me! I can handle it!"
"Trust me Y/N, it's fine. It's something that would ruin your amazing personality."
"Fine. Harry'll tell me."
    "Nonono Y/N-"
    I stood up and left the cafeteria, ignoring their protests. I walked to Harry's dorm and knocked. He opened the door and looked at me.
    "Hey Y/N."
    "Hi Harry! I needed help with something."
    He raised his eyebrow.
    "Mal and Evie were talking about something, I only got bits and pieces of the conversation, but I don't know what they were talking about! Help me please!"
    Harry chuckled and pulled me into his dorm. I sat at his desk while he was on his bed. He looked up at me expectantly while taking a sip of water and gestured for me to continue.
"Well I heard Mal and Evie talking about something, and they didn't tell me what it was so I need help."
"Ok," Harry chuckled. "What did they say?"
"Well Mal said something about . . . Ben being big? She also said that she was really loud. Do you know what that means?"
Harry looked beat red. He laughed nervously and said
"You know how Mal and Evie are. They're so close they have their own secret language."
"Hm, I guess you're right."
Harry smiled and scooped me up into his arms. He placed a kiss on my forehead and whispered
"Stay innocent."

EXTRA CUZ I CAN

"So Ben. Heard you and Mal were . . . BUSY the other night?~" Harry said.
Ben coughed into his coffee.
"U-um what? I don't know what you're talking about!"
"Mal spilled to Evie and Y/N heard."
"MAL!!"
Ben grabbed her by the arm and pulled her out of the room.
"USE PROTECTION!" Harry yelled.
"YEAH!!" I called behind them. "THERE HAVE BEEN MOSQUITOS IN THE DORMS! USE BUG SPRAY!"