Harry Hook X Ballerina! Reader

Harry Hook x Ballerina! Reader

Dats ur ballerina outfit

    Jay is your older brother, he a protective nugget and knows you're dating Harry, but get's wary when yall are romantic or shit like that. Guys . . . it's really scary . . . I actually did RESEARCH for this. Also the amazingness from @MarieLily716, I was thinking something similar to this, but your version is WAY better than what I was thinking XDXDXD

    Y/N POV

    "How the fuck am I supposed to fit into that?" I asked the instructor.
    "I'll help you, please don't cuss."
    I gasped for air as my instructor tightened the corset. I laced up the slippers and stood on the right wing of the stage. I wasn't ready for this.

    Harry POV

    Y/N was performing at a professional theater. She had begged me to come, even though I would have anyway. (A/N #RelationshipGoals) Jay was coming, along with Evie. We handed the woman our tickets and sat in our seats.
    "Is Y/N good?" Evie whispered over to Jay.
    "By the looks of this place, I'd say yes." he answered.
    Y/N was really flexible. She could casually read in center splits, or have her leg at a twelve o'loveclock (A/N when your leg is straight up in the air, near your head). I wouldn't be surprised if she was the best person to perform here. The lights began to dim and the entire theater shut up.

    Y/N danced beautifully. Her hair was in a tight bun and her costume glittered with every movement. She did perfect spins, and leaps. There was grace and finesse in every movement. I could feel myself falling in love all over (A/N Omg so cheesy whyyyy).

    Time skip
    Y/N POV

    My instructor unlaced my corset and I let out a big breath. I slipped on a pair of high waisted black leggings and a crop top. I thanked my instructor and hung up my costume. I walked outside into the cold night where Jay, Harry, and Evie were waiting for me.
    "Y/N! You were so good!!! Where were you hiding all that talent?" Evie screamed, hugging me.
    Jay rubbed my hair, which was still sore from the bun. Harry picked me up and kissed  me.
    "You were good, Love." he said, making me smile.
    "OK, OK, YOU GUYS CAN HAVE SEX LATER. LET US APPRECIATE THIS WOMAN'S TALENT!" Evie screamed, making my face turn red.
    "Don't even joke about that." Jay said, rolling his eyes.
    "I wasn't." Evie said in a low voice.
    Jay's eye's snapped up to Harry. Harry smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed me, hard.
    "Maybe we can test your flexibility . . . somewhere more private~"

    The rest of the night was spent trying to calm Jay down, and Harry continuing to piss him off.