Harry Hook X Shy! Reader [Split Personalities] [REQUEST!]

Harry Hook x Shy! Reader [Split personalities]

This request is @BadassXMultiQueen, they're a cool bean (you all are but we are talking about this cool bean in specific)
Ok, so I literally wrote this backwards. I started at the end, then typed upwards. I'm not kidding, it was really weird.

F/B = Favorite Breakfast

"STOP IT!" I screamed, tears pouring out of my eyes.
    I was ready to punch him in the face, my heart was pounding as I looked at Harry. He looked surprised, but the words were coming out of my mouth faster than I could stop them.

REVERSE TIME SKIP! (not a flashback, but we going back in time.)

I woke up to the smell of food. I smiled and managed to tear myself away from the warm sheets that were tempting me. I walked over to the kitchen to see Harry with a plate/bowl of F/B. My face stretched into a big grin. I loved mornings. It was the time that I got to spend with Harry. Just us. I stood on my tip toes and kissed him. He chuckled and held me by my waist.
"Hi Love."
He sat down on the couch and I sat in his lap, facing him. He laughed and kissed my nose. He grabbed my back and pulled me into him. I sighed happily as my boyfriend held me.
"You're so cute." he mumbled, making me blush a faint pink.
"Can we skip work today? I want to spend all day here." I said.
Harry chuckled and pecked my neck.
"I wish, but Uma needs us at the moment."
I let out an over exaggerated groan. We got up, ate our food, and went to work.

Time skip inside a reverse time skip

We were in the shop, I was talking to Gil. Not much different than every other day. The second we walked into the store, Harry changed  fast. He was no longer sweet and affectionate. He practically ignored me, and I was eager to get home.
I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.
"Hey Harry, can I-"
"God Y/N, you're so annoying." Harry cut me off.
I felt sick.
"I-I just had a question . . . s-sorry." I whispered, walking off.
'He doesn't actually think that right? No, he's just . . . putting on a mask.'
I nodded at that thought.
'Just a mask.' I repeated in my head
"Y/N, can you go grab me some (random item)?" Uma said, snapping me out of my thoughts.
She was always nice to me. We weren't really friends, but she never said something bad, or mean about, or to me. I nodded and grabbed my bag, glad to have an excuse to leave and clear my head.
~
I walked back into the shop and saw Uma in Harry's lap, he was clearly flirting with her. I wasn't a jealous person, and I didn't resent Uma or anything. I walked over to the two and handed Uma the bag of supplies.
She took it with a genuine smile and Harry rolled his eyes at me. I shrank, trying to make myself look smaller.
"Harry, can you please stop flirting with Uma?" I said in barely a whisper.
"Fuck off, who the hell are you to tell me what to do?" Harry said, dismissing me.
That was it. The last straw. My breaking point.

    Time skip? Going back to where we started? Idk XD

    "STOP IT!" I screamed, tears pouring out of my eyes.
Harry jumped and looked at me, surprised that I raised my voice.
    "I'M SICK OF THIS." I cut him off. "YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT IN PUBLIC, IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS. LIKE I DON'T MATTER." I broke and sank to the floor.
    "You straight up flirt with Uma, when I'm right in front of you, you talk to me like I'm a fly on the wall. I just want the guy who looks at me like I'm the only girl in the world." I whispered. "I want the guy I fell in love with."
    I picked myself up off the floor and speed-walked out of the shop.
~
    I didn't know where I was, just away from him. I found myself at the docks. I sat down on the edge, my feet dangling off. The sun started to set, glaring in my eyes. It would have been pretty if it didn't hurt to look at.
    "Love?"
    I jumped and almost fell off the wooden planks.
    'He followed me?' I thought as I balanced myself.
    I glanced over my shoulder and saw Harry looking at me with a concerned look on his face.
    "Oh sure, NOW you're concerned. No one else is here." I said bitterly.
    Harry sat on the edge next to me and fiddled with his hands.
    "I deserved that."
    I 'hmphed' and refused to meet his eyes. It was when I heard his tears that I broke my character.
    "I am so sorry Y/N. You're right. You don't deserve to be treated like that. I can't stand the fact that I hurt you." he said, his voice breaking.
    I bit my lip, trying not to start crying again.
    "You're my life Y/N, and it's going to take a hell of a lot more than 'I'm sorry' to make it up to you. But I don't know what would happen if I woke up every morning knowing that I lost you because of what I did."
    His voice was shaking, and I wanted nothing more than to break down and stay in the comfort of his arms. I timidly reached out and laced my fingers with his. I felt his shock when I did this.
    "You really have a hold on me, huh?" I said with a watery smile.
    Harry laughed and pulled me into his arms, allowing me to break every wall I had tried to put up. He kissed the top of my head and I sighed.
    "We'll get through this. I'll be better to you, I promise."