⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️ [BEFORE YOU CONTINUE]

Please read this or you will end up very confused.

I just watched 'Alita Battle Angel' (did I spell that right?) and I got an idea for a story. If you haven't watched it, get on that XD. It's really good.
ANYWHO.
There are going to be MANY parts to this story so be prepared.
(This might be complex enough to have it's own book but we aint doing that... sorry....)

OK! So since it's a lil complex I'll give you the rundown/backstory on it. Reader-chan has lost their memory, she took a hard hit to the head and damaged her hippocampus. (Is that how you lose your memory? Whatever it is now.) Uma found her passed out on the floor with blood coming from the back of her head. She took her back to the shop and bandaged her up. She's been passed out for several days, but still alive.

When Reader-chan wakes up, she remembers only two things. The lyrics to a song, and her name. As you can tell, one of the chapters will be a song-fic. I've never done one before, so if it's bad I'm sorry :P

I know the last story that had several parts came out pretty quick, all parts had been posted within a day or two, but this might take a bit. Sorry not sorry.
Might not post the first part tonight, but maybe I will idk. This shouldn't be too angsty, if it is at all.
    (maybe lil oneshots in between if idk what to write UwU)

    OK BAI LOVE YOU <3