Harry Hook X Reader [Jealous Much?]

Harry Hook x Reader [Jealous Much?]

We just got disney plus bc we got bored with netflix and hulu, and my brother said he wanted to watch Descendants 1, 2, and 3 and I had a goddamn heart attack for some reason
'HE KNOWSSSS'

Warning, I am very emotionally vulnerable right now because of how SAD the book I'm reading is, maybe some angst in the future? Depends on how it resolves. (This isn't angst, i started writing this before the book)

3rd POV

"Hey, Ryan!" Uma called.
The boy walked over to Uma and raised an eyebrow. Uma had the famous twinkle in her eye that met a bet.
"I bet that you can't get Harry jealous." she said with a big grin.
Ryan frowned in confusion.
"Flirt with Y/N. Harry keeps denying that he likes her, so if you can get him jealous, I will pay you $50." Uma clarified.
"Ooh, is this one of your matchmaker bets?"
"Yes. BUT if you fail, you have to pay me $100."
"Big risk. Is that how much you want them together?"
"That's how much I know he likes her. C'mon, I'm being easy on you! Shake on it?"
Ryan's face lit up with a grin as he shook Uma's hand.

Y/N POV

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I sat down at the bar and slumped down. My eyes were heavy and my body was tired.
"Coffee?" said a voice behind me.
I turned to see Harry. (A/N i shit you not, I almost typed Potter) I grinned sleepily and took the paper cup that he handed me. I sipped the warm liquid and my body was filled with happy tingles.
"You like coffee?" Harry said at my clear uprise in mood.
"Mmm, yeah. I love how it warms up my insides." I grinned. (A/N i swear im addicted to coffee)
"I can think of something else that warms up your insides~" Ryan said from behind me.
I frowned and cocked my head to the side.
"Cocoa?"
"Mmm, not exactly what I was thinking~" he said, putting his hands on my waist, pulling me close to him.
My mind clicked as to what he meant. I felt my cheeks heat up and I started stuttering like mad.
"I-I-I um . . . you feeling ok Ryan?"
I glanced over at Harry, who was looking a little dumbstruck.
"Feeling just fine sweetheart." he said, his face kinda close to mine. "Though I could use a checkup, maybe you can help me~" he said with a wink.
"N-No thank you Ryan, u-um, I'm gonna go." I said, walking away from him.

Harry POV
I felt my stomach clench as I watched Ryan fluster Y/N. Her face was so adorably red and her stutter was so cute. But I wanted to be the one to make her feel like that. Ryan looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
"You ok?"
"Fine." I growled.
Ryan smirked.
"Y/N's hot as fuck. I wouldn't mind hitting that." (A/N this feels weird to write)
"What's your interest in her?" I said.
"What're you talking about? She's sexy, innocent, I'd love to be the one to change that."
I suppressed the growl in my throat and stood up, and walked to where Y/N was.

Y/N POV

I was talking to Uma when Harry walked up. I smiled at him and he grinned back. But his smile was tight, restraining. I cocked my head to the side and Harry shook his head. I grabbed his hat and placed it on my own head and he chuckled.
"Aww, you guys are so cute together!" Uma squealed.
Harry turned pink and rolled his eyes, making my stomach sink in disappointment. I really liked him, but he was clearly not interested. He grabbed his hat back as Ryan came over. I immediately tensed. After what happened, I wasn't eager to see what he had in store. He chuckled and rolled his eyes.
    "Calm down Y/N, I'm not gonna rape you."
    I relaxed slightly at his tone.
    "I'd get consent first." (does anyone remember that video? The tea of consent? XD)
    I squeaked and hid my face in my hands.
    "What's gotten into you Ryan?" Harry said. "Why are you treating Y/N like that?"
    I heard the anger in his voice as he said this.
    "Why are you getting so mad Harry? She doesn't belong to you."
    Ryan came over and held my chin between his finger and thumb, like he was about to kiss me. Harry growled and grabbed Ryan by the collar. Since Harry was taller, Ryan's feet were barely touching the ground.
    "Stay away from Y/N." He said, his voice dripping with venom.
    "O-Or what? You're not her boyfriend." He said, his hands gripped onto Harry's wrist so he wouldn't choke.
    Harry dropped him to the ground and Ryan coughed. He stood up, but didn't get a chance to say anything, because Harry's fist collided with his nose. Ryan yelled in pain and grabbed his bleeding face.
    "WHAT THE HELL HARRY?!"
    "That's what'll happen."
    I looked at Harry, who caught my eye.
    "Harry, were you jealous?" I said, teasingly.
    Uma started laughing and pulled some money out of her back pocket.
    "Thanks Ryan." she managed between giggles.
    I frowned and cocked my head to the side in confusion.
    "I am. NEVER. Doing that again. No matter how much money you give me." Ryan said, pinching his bleeding nose and taking the cash.
    "What? I'm confused." I murmured.
    "Uma did one of her matchmaker bets. She said she would give me $50 if I could make Harry jealous, but if I failed I would have to pay her $100."
    Harry turned red and I suppressed a grin.
    "So you WERE jealous~"
    "No shit." he said, putting his hands on my hips.
    I giggled and grabbed him by the collar, pulling his lips down to mine. In the middle of the heated kiss, I heard Uma talking to Ryan.
    "Told you it was an easy bet. How much do you wanna bet she'll be doing the walk-of-shame tomorrow?"
    My face turned red at this.
    "Bet everything in the cash register, it's a pretty safe bet." Harry said.
I squeaked as he picked me up bridal style and walked out of the shop with my bright red face.

    E X T R A  BECAUSE I  C A N

    I came into the shop late the next day, with Harry supporting me discreetly. I had grabbed a spare outfit just to fuck with Uma and Ryan. Uma ran to look at me, then groaned when there was no evidence that I had spent the night at Harry's. I giggled at her reaction. But I happened to be wearing a skirt. So when someone opened the shop door, and a gust of wind blew it upwards, Uma caught sight at the trail of bites leading up my thighs before I shoved it back down. She looked up at me with a smirk and went over to Ryan.
    "Gimme the cash Ryan." she said, clearly trying not to laugh.
    "What do you- Ohh." he said.
    I scrunch my nose and avoided their gaze and teasing comments for the rest of the day.

    Nice going reader-chan