A/N the future

A/N wattpad drama, and the future of this book

So I'm assuming you all know about what's going down with wattpad
If you don't, I'll try my best to explain even though it doesn't affect this book.

I barely know what's happening myself, so you should look around and try to get this info for yourself cuz god knows I suck at explaining things. (And look at the new community guidelines)

Wattpad was bought by the same platform that owns webtoon (I think) and their community guidelines have changed:

-smut without plot
-rape or unconcentual sex
-and some other thing that I forgot
Are all now part of the community guidelines.
This means a LOT of stories are getting taken down.

But hA guess who was uncomfortable with writing smut in the first place and this doesn't affect :))

Honestly the whole smut without plot thing confuses me because idk what would qualify as plot lmao

Ima out Jackie real quick: they're a lover of yandere which includes a lot of rape and unconsentual s t u f f so what they read will most likely be affected, which really sucks for them :((

Wattpad has every right to do this, but it still sucks for some people because they put a LOT of effort into the things they write, and they're getting taken down regardless.

Again, please do your own research, not because I'm talking about mental illness or anything, but because I'm literally talking about the app you're reading on at this moment.
(Plus the entire thing is confusing to me)

Now, for the future of this book: I'm discontinuing it.

Sorry loves, but I'm getting uncomfortable with the things I'm writing, and I'm cringing at it all.
Who knows, I might start updating a while down the line bc I suck at sticking to decisions.
But if yall want to know the main reason I've been doing this, here it is lmao.

I'm a maladaptive daydreamer. And it gets to the point where it hurts sometimes. I get so lost in the reality I make in my head, that it's hard to come back down.
What makes this easier is to write everything down and just file it away in a google doc, so that I can come back to it when I need to, and it makes it more like reading a (bad) book. This helps me a LOT mentally, and it sounds weird. (it was also something to keep me busy)

I technically STARTED this book because I found an old fic and thought it would be funny if I posted it as a joke, but then it turned into an outlet so I could get all this stuff out, and project into the things I write.

I regret nothing about it, but the entire thing is getting painful to read tbh.

Fr tho, yall should see the amount of google docs I have that's just an outlet for the whole thing.

This was my first experience with social media (cuz my parents make me live in a plastic bubble smh) and I literally could not FATHOM the amount of love and support I got.

I literally met a girl I fell head over heels for over social media (not wattpad) and we're friends to this day.

But seriously, I could not have imagined a better way to start social media, and when I asked for wattpad my parents went into the whole, cyberbully/child predator/hiding behind a screen rant, and I couldn't tell them that, I already have experience with wattpad, and that never happens (to me anyways) sooooo-

But yeah, I'm sorry for kinda cutting it off so suddenly, but this is where I am in life.

Good bye for (maybe) the last time lovelies!
~Lila
~Jackie