Harry Hook X Reader [ANGST]

Harry Hook x reader

[ANGSTYYYYY]

(Also, short.)

             Y/N lay on the bed, with Harry near her head. His hands stroked her hair, that had turned brittle, and unneutered. Tears were running down his cheeks as her poor heart struggled to keep her there with him. Memories flooded back to him, as he laughed softly. He brushed her hair out of her face and in his mind, he saw how she used to look. Happy and healthy.
~
A young girl ran up to him. She was about a year younger than him, and she could clearly see him as a villain, but she came up to talk to him anyway.
"Hi! My name's Y/N! What's yours?"
"Harry."
~
The difference between her then, and her now, was drastic. And terrifying.
~
"Y-Y/N I . . . I can't explain it. I get this feeling whenever I'm around you, I think . . . I think I love you."
She had stood on the balls of her feet and kissed him. Her lips tasted like strawberries, and they were as soft as a rabbit. She pulled away gently and looked up at him.
"I love you too."
~
Now, her lips were chapped and unmoving. He pressed his own to hers very gently. He felt her shift oh so slightly under him and move towards him. He pulled away and looked at her eyes. They remained closed, but a ghost of a smile was on her face.
~
"Y/N? You okay?"
She was coughing violently in her room. He walked in to her hunched over a bucket with blood in it.
"Oh my god!"
He was running towards her with a terrified look on his face. He held back her hair as her coughing got worse. After a minute, she sat up and wiped the blood off her chin. She looked up at him with a weak smile.
"I-I'll be alright." She said in a weak voice.
~
    He slept with her for the next few months. He had never left her side. Every night he would be next to her. Holding her by the waist, keeping her close. Now, she was so weak. And so helpless. He didn't let himself sleep because he thought she was going to leave him without being able to say goodbye.
    He picked her up gently and sat onto the bed, cradling her in his arms. Her eyes opened gently. She looked up at him. She smiled weakly and kissed him.
    "I love you, Harry."
    Harry began to cry harder, her tone of voice revealing what was about to happen.
    "I love you too Y/N." he croaked, putting his hand on her heart.
    Her heart gave a few feeble beats, then it stopped. Harry held her tightly and cried into her hair.
    "I'll see you soon Y/N"

    (A.N. I. AM. NOT. OKAYYYYY)