Harry Hook X Reader [Stress Cuddles]

Harry Hook x Reader [Stress cuddles]

   [Short, and mega fluffy, like the friend who requested this!]

    Harry and I were dating for about two years now. We lived in a little apartment on the isle. I was a thief, while Harry had a real job. Essentially just sucking up to Uma. I was at home, cooking food for him. A red meat thinking, that he was tired of stupid fish. As I was stirring the beef into a stew, I heard keys in the lock outside the door. I smiled, knowing he was out of that sea-harpie's grasp. I mean, Harry would be home three hours earlier, and would leave three hours later if it wasn't for her. He was at her beck and call, and he had no time for me. My grip became tight on the wooden spoon and my teeth clenched together. I actually forgot that Harry was here for a minute before he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.
"Hello love." he whispered, pressing a kiss to my neck.
"Hi Harry." I giggled.
He exhaled on my neck and looked at the pot.
"Looks good love. But I'm too tired to eat."
"Babe, you're always too tired to eat! What the hell is up with Uma for making you get there at FIVE, and leave at NINE!"
"Love I'm trying to get us out of here, I've told you so many times." he sighed.
"But what's the point if you leave for 16 hours!" (A.N I had to sit down and do the math.)
"I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU!" He yelled.
He never raised his voice at me. I turned off the stove and poured it into a tupperware container. I stuffed it in the fridge and left the room. I went to our bed and grabbed a pillow, punching it until it was in a comfy shape. I cuddled it and curled up around it. I felt his end of the bed sink, and my cuddle object taken away from me. I let out a whine, and reached out into literally nothing. I rolled over to grab another pillow, but I could smell Harry. He smelled like sea salt, and chocolate. I sighed as he took me in his arms and rolled over so I was on his chest. He stroked my hair, and my stresses melted away.
"I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to yell. I love you and you're right."
I smiled softly and hugged him.
"Uma is a jerk, and she just keeps me there because she . . . Well, has a bit of a crush." I scowled and hugged him protectively.
"And, she knows that I have a girlfriend and she keeps me with her. It's like she thinks that I'll fall in love with her if I'm with her for 16 hours. I love you, and I hate that she keeps me there and away from my beautiful girlfriend." I smiled at the last part and scooted up to kiss him. His hands held my waist as he kissed me softly.
"I love you so much babe." I whispered.
He rolled to the side, letting me fall off him. I laughed and moved closer to him. He smiled and took me in his arms. I tangled my legs with his, and he slipped his hands up my shirt and pressed them against my back.
"Night babe."
"Good night love."