Harry Hook X Chubby! Reader

Harry hook x Chubby! Reader

*MEGA FLUFF*

        Hi, I'm Y/N. Daughter of Hans. I was told to wear tight dresses that cut off my circulation, sit PERFECTLY straight, and always be polite and agree with the man. No matter MY opinion. (A.N PEICE OF SHI-) I also happen to be a bit . . . overweight. And my father hates that. He keeps saying that a perfect princess has to be skinny for her man. And at the moment, 'I wouldn't get any man looking like that.' I hated it naturally. A father should be there to support his daughter and help her. But right now, he basically says that I'll never be good enough because of the way I am. As if I didn't have more on my plate. But to now.
From inside the limo, outstepped three people. A girl with long blue braids and beautiful dark skin. A boy with long blonde hair and face paint. And a really hot boy in a red jacket with eyeliner, and a really good build. He met my eyes and smiled. I blushed and smiled back.
"This is Uma, Gil, and Harry." Ben said. "Jane why don't you take Uma, Addison you take Gil, and Y/N you can take Harry."
The second he left, Audrey shoved me to the ground and stepped on my hand. My face scrunched up in pain as she gave a honey sweet smile to Harry.
"Hey~ I'm Audrey. You can forget this fattie. I'm MUCH better.~"
Harry pushed passed her and helped me up.
"You okay love?"
"Y-Yeah . . . I-I'm fine."
Audrey fummed.
"Um, excuse me? Did you really just say no to the hottest woman in school?"
"No, I just helped her off the floor."
Audrey gaped like a fish and glared at me.
"THIS IS YOUR FAULT FATTIE!" she screamed and stormed off.
Harry smiled and looked at me.
"How bout that tour love?"
        Time skip brought to you by me screaming that you're-perfect-just-the-way-you-are-and that-you-should-never-do-anything-to-yourself
        Harry had become my best friend. Of course, Audrey was fuming about it. Always insulting me everything she saw me. I'll admit, I had fallen for the pirate. But everyone's words had stopped me from confessing.
        'You're too fat'
        'No one will love you'
'You're disgusting and fat. Why are you even trying?'
My breathing picked up and I put my head down on the lunch table. I felt someone behind me. Then, a cold wet feeling down my head. I lifted me face up and turned around to see Audrey with her lunch tray tipped over. I felt the back of my head to feel sludge on my hair. I scowled at her as she smirked and said, in a falsely sweet tone.
"Oops."
"What do you want Audrey?" I sighed.
"Just to remind you that you are NOTHING. I know that you have that little crush on Hook. I just wanted to let you know that there's no chance for you and him. He can do SO much better than you. He can do me." (A.N I CHOKED ON MY SPIT WHEN I WROTE THAT)
"If I can do better, why would I do you?" (A.N I'm dying over here)
Audrey jumped and turned around, pretty much ripping her shirt open.
"Oh~ hello Harry.~"
"Oh cut the bull. Now get the hell away from us before I go to King Ben."
Audrey left and Harry picked up a napkin and wiped the food from my hair.
"I don't know why you don't stand up for yourself."
"Why should I? They're right."
Harry got an angry, almost horrified look on his face. He grabbed my wrists and forced me to look into his eyes.
"Y/N, they aren't right. You are beautiful and amazing and I don't care what anyone says. You're not fat. You have an amazing butt." I laughed at this. "You have an amazing body, and I can't stand to see you get ridiculed like this."
I laughed and burrowed my head in his chest.
"Ya know, I did hear something . . ."
"Hm?"
"Audrey said something about you having a crush on me. And you didn't deny it."
My eyes widened and I pulled away so fast that I fell off the cafeteria bench.
"Y/N~ Is that a yes?~"
"I-I m-mean I d-d-don't know . . ."
"Oh it's a yes."
I turned bright red and curled up into a shy little blob.
"Fine. I'll just have to give you MY answer then."
He grabbed the nape of my neck and pulled me into a kiss. I instantly turned red and sunk into him. When he pulled away, he was doing his signature smirk.
"Any doubt now?"
I shook my head, and he smirked again.
"Good." he said, pulling me into a second kiss.