Harry Hook x Reader [Food]

This was requested by Jackie-chan!
...
Jackie Chan? TF?
It was requested by my BFF Jackie who is the owner of the account and who for some reason lets their psycho friend post on it. I would die without them. Seriously, IDK what I'd do if I didn't have this amazing ass person by my side.
⚠️BIG ASS TRIGGER WARNING!! THIS BITCH IS ABOUT ANOREXIA!! ⚠️
*short*

Y/N POV

I yawned and stretched, dragging myself out of bed. I felt light headed as I stood up, feeling the weight of life on my shoulders. I brushed through my ratty hair and tied it up in a messy bun/ponytail/braid. I threw on a ratty long sleeve shirt and jeans before heading to the shop.
"Hey Y/N." Uma said, taking a bite of food.
    I smiled at her and pulled out my notebook, doodling in it.
    "Not hungry?" Harry asked.
    I shook my head and rested it on Harry's shoulder. I felt so fatigued. Harry kissed my head and Uma smiled at my heavy eyes. I could feel myself falling asleep again, and Harry shook me slightly. I jumped and rubbed my eyes.
    "You've been falling asleep a lot lately, are you okay?"
    I nodded, trying to stop my head from spinning.
    "Yeah, sorry. I haven't been able to sleep lately so I end up exhausted during the day."
    "Damn hun, you're turning nocturnal." Uma joked.
    I giggled halfheartedly and yawned. Harry wrapped his arm around my waist and tensed. His hand pressed against my side, feeling my ribs easily through my shirt. He looked at me with hurt, worry, and shock, all locked up in his eyes.
    I scooted away from him and his arm retracted. I refused to meet his eyes as I stared down at my hands.

Time skip, brought to you by my obsession with fictional characters

    Harry grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the back room. He locked the door and held me by my shoulders.
    "Show me." He said in a deadly quiet voice.
    I shook my head and hugged my stomach.
    "GODDAMN IT Y/N SHOW ME." He shouted, tears starting to stream down his face.
    I jumped at his tone and slowly took off my shirt. He looked at my ribs and arms with pain in his eyes. He pressed his lips to my temple and held me delicately, as if I were a twig about to snap. My legs gave out from underneath me and he sunk to his knees, holding me.
    "Why . . . why would you do this?"
    I cried into his shirt, trying to calm myself enough so I could speak.
    "U-Uma, the female pirates, they're all skinny and pretty. You can do so much better than me and I don't want . . ." my voice broke. "I don't w-want you to leave me . . ." I sobbed.
    Harry was silent for a moment.
    "I don't give a shit about skinny. Skinny doesn't mean pretty." (A/N .........) "You're perfect the way you are, ok?"
    I sniffed and closed my eyes, relaxing into his heat.
    "Sleep Love . . ." he whispered.

    Extra~

    Harry watched me as I nibbled some of Uma's food. I started to push it away from me but Harry pushed the plate back.
    "Love, we talked about this. You need to eat."
    "Yeah, but can I eat literally anything else? Whoever Uma has hired as a chef clearly isn't doing their job."
    Uma looked at me for a few seconds.
    "I cook the food." she deadpanned.
    "Ohh, that makes sense."
    Harry laughed and took my hand.
    "C'mon Love, I'll get you an apple or something."
    I smiled as he kissed my forehead. He led me out of the shop, leaving a salty Uma behind.

A/N
Yeahhhh.... I'm hella thin. Just FYI, I am aggressive and caring at the same time, so if you're feeling self conscious about .... ANYTHING really, I will scream about how amazing and beautiful you are <3

BTW Jackie got into Killing Stalking and I read the ending w/ her
Both of us are messed up now.
shit.