Harry Hook X Reader [Sharing]

Harry Hook x Reader [Sharing]

Every time I read something on Wattpad I keep getting ads for bras, and like my FBI agent sending me the WRONG shit, I'm flat as FUCK XDD
Another request from @ThatYourBish. They got some good ones XD (sorry it took so long)
Ok, so I have written 32 stories during quarantine. I have a total of 67. Holy shit.
F/B = Favorite Book

"Hey Y/N?" Ben asked.
I looked up from F/B and cocked my head to the side.
"So, as you know there are some new Isle kids coming right?"
I nodded.
"Well . . . it turns out we don't have enough boy dorms. So one of the boys is going to have to share with you . . ."
"You're not serious." I said with a deadpan expression.
"Sorry . . ." he said, scratching the back of his head.
"UGH! You owe me. When are they coming?"
"Soon."
"Damn it Ben." I muttered under my breath.
I walked up to my room to clean up the mess. I wasn't mad about getting a roommate, it was the fact that he was a guy. And I know, that sounds shallow, but some boys are creeps. I threw away old wrappers, stuffed my clothes in a drawer, and hid some 'sensitive' items. There was a knock at the door and I opened it to Ben and another boy.
"Hey Y/N, this is Harry Hook, your roommate."
I smiled and leaned against the door frame.
"I'm Y/N, daughter of Snow White." I walked into the room and sat down on my bed.
"Son of Captain Hook. Suddenly I don't mind sharing dorms~"
I rolled my eyes and leaned back on my bed. I shut my eyes and sighed, relaxing into the blankets. There was a knock on the door and I groaned. I sat up and walked over the door.
"What'd you want Audrey?" I said to the blonde bitch.
"I heard you were sharing dorms with a boy. Wanted to see if you were following in your mother's footsteps." she said sassily.
I rolled my eyes and leaned against the frame.
"Give it up Audrey, everyone knows you tried to get at Ben when you knew he was with Mal."
Harry snorted in the back and Audrey turned her attention to him.
"Ooh~ Hello~" she said, pushing past me to get into my dorm.
"The fuck Audrey? Get out!"
"Oh c'mon Y/N! When were you going to tell me you had such a hot friend?"
"Ok wait," Harry said. "You were literally bullying Y/N half a second ago, then when you saw me you decided to pretend to be her friend? How much pot did you smoke?"
(A/N Story time: my little brother is a little-kid-cute and a few years ago these fake ass girls who were assholes to me pretended to be friends with me so they could play with my brother)

I laughed at Audrey's expression and shoved her out the door.
"Ok thot, please kindly fuck off." I slammed the door in her face.
I turned back to Harry with a big smile.
"THANK you. She looked like she ate some bad oysters." I laughed.
Harry smirked and sat down on his bed.
"That's what I'm here for Love." he said with a wink. "But I do have a question."
I gestured for him to continue.
"What did she mean by 'following in your mother's footsteps?'"
I swallowed and took a deep breath.
"I was born when my mother was 15." I said, looking at the ground. "Audrey found out, and she's typecasting me as a whore."
Harry bit his cheek.
"Sorry Love, I didn't mean to insult you."
I shrugged.
"It's fine. Funny bit is, I've never even had a boyfriend or anything before. It's AUDREY that trades them out like rentals."
Harry laughed and leaned against the bed frame. I smiled at him, maybe sharing wouldn't be SO bad . . .

Time Skip (A few months later?)

I groaned and flopped onto my bed. I just had PE and we had to run for the majority of the class. Thank god PE was last period. I sat up and walked to my bathroom to shower.
~
"Shit." I mumbled to myself.
I forgot to take my clothes into the shower with me, a habit I was trying to break from having the dorm to myself. I wrapped the towel around myself tightly and poked my head out the bathroom. The dorm was seemingly empty. I sighed out of relief and speed walked out of the shower, and to my closet. I heard the door open and I spun around to see a dumbfound Harry in the doorway.
"S-Sorry!" he said, trying to look at anything but me.
I made an unintelligible noise and grabbed my clothes, running to the bathroom to change. I tied my hair up into a messy bun (Pixie cut people ignore this) and threw on a crop hoodie and leggings. I stayed in the bathroom to cool off my cheeks. After a few seconds, I took a deep breath and walked out. I could see Harry's heavy blush, and I smirked. I grabbed my homework and sat down at my desk.
"Hold on, you actually do homework immediately?" Harry said from behind me.
"On Fridays. That way I don't have to do it over the weekend."
He snorted and pulled out his phone. I sped through History and my Samaritan homework, but hit a wall at math. I groaned and tangled my hand in my hair, tugging on it.
"Wow, never pegged you for a masochist." Harry said from behind me.
"Shut up, I don't get it."
Harry walked over and looked at the math problem over my shoulder.
"Oh you just . . ."
Harry proceeded to explain the math lesson so I could understand it (A/N im lazy ok?). My mind started wandering and I shook my head, trying to pay attention to what Harry was saying. I almost glared at the paper in concentration.
"Y/N?"
I jumped and fell out of my chair and landed on top of him(A/N Smooooth). We just stared at each other with wide eyes and blushes for a few seconds before I snapped out of it.
"S-Sorry you u-um startled me." I said, quickly getting off him. "I get it now though, thanks."
Harry's face was still pretty red. He went back to his bed and continued scrolling through his phone. I finished my work and sighed in relief, resting my chin on the desk. I shut my computer and put my stuff away. I face-planted onto the bed and sighed. I rolled over and grabbed my (game console) remote. I turned on the console and lied on my stomach. I turned on (violent-video-game-of-your-choice-because-the-author-only-plays-horror/puzzle-video-games) I grinned and bit my tongue, grabbing a machine gun, and firing at the other players.
I saw Harry sit up out of my peripheral vision and watch me in awe. I smirked and continued to play.

~

"YES!" I shouted, throwing my remote down on my bed. I had won the game/killed everyone (A/N whichever is more appropriate for the game you chose).
"Holy shit you're good." Harry murmured from his bed.
"Thanks, that's what you get from having a lot of guy friends." I said, flashing him a smile.
I heard a knock on the door and I rolled my eyes, getting up. Audrey was standing in the doorway and I puffed out my cheeks, tensing my arms. I was ready for a fight.
"The hell do you want this time?"
She pushed past me and walked into my room, making me clench my fists. She walked up to Harry and put her hands on his chest, rubbing his shirt with her fingers.
"Hello Harry~ I came to see if you wanted to come to my dorm and . . . talk~"
I felt like someone pulled the rug out from under my feet. My heart sank to my abdomen. I liked him. He was hot, and sweet. I was just scared of rejection. My hands started shaking and I felt the warm trickle of blood drip from my hand.
"Shit." I muttered, I had punctured my skin with my fingernails.
Walking over to the closet, where the first aid was, I wrapped up my hand, listening carefully. I didn't want to admit it, but Audrey was the popular girl, and got everything she ever wanted. Harry would be no different. I kept my eyes fixed on my hand as I listened for Harry's response.
"What do you mean by talk?" Harry said, making tears fall out of my eyes.
Thank god I was turned away from them.
"Oh I think you know what I mean~"
I bit my lip and tried to stay silent.
"I think it's time for you to leave Audrey." he said calmly.
"W-What?" she said, sounding surprised and angry.
"You heard me."
Audrey gave a weird, high pitched scoff and stormed out of the room. But not before turning to me and saying,
"This is your fault whore. Saving him for yourself huh?"
I rolled my eyes.
"You're the one who tried to sleep with him, don't call me a whore." I muttered.
Harry pushed her out like I had done a few months ago. He turned to me, and I suddenly remembered that I had tears running down my face. I quickly raised my arm to wipe my eyes, but he grabbed my wrist and looked at me intently. I blushed and refused to meet his eyes. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look into his eyes.
"What happened?"
I stayed silent for a few seconds before puffed out my cheeks again and started talking.
"I was worried that you were going to sleep with her." I said quietly.
He raised an eyebrow and chuckled.
"Why would you care?~"
'SHIT' I thought.
I blushed deeper and he smirked.
"Were you jealous?~" he teased.
'Fuck it'
"Yeah . . ." I muttered. "I was."
Harry's smirk widened as he pressed his lips to mine. I squeaked and melted into him. He let go of my wrist and my chin, resting his hands on my hips. I pushed myself into him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled away. His usually cocky face was now a light pink.
"Holy fuck . . ." I whispered, feeling the butterflies in my stomach.
He chuckled and kissed me again. I smiled this time, as he held me tight. Like I might run away.

AAAHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhefirwhgcuhgperoigorigjqr this took too long