Harry Hook X Reader [HATRED]

Harry Hook x Reader [Hatred]

Sup my little shits
One of my BFFs has this burning hatred to one of my other friends, and he returns the burning hatred. AND I MEGA SHIP IT. So does everyone who knows the two of them. So yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 
(BTW Y/N is the daughter of the Cheshire cat. She can go back and forth between a cat and a human as well as turn invisible.)
    Harry POV

    I growled as she skipped toward me. She caught my eye and smirked. She ran past me and grabbed my hook.
    "HEY!"
    I ran after her, but she was too damn fast. She ran over to a tree and transformed, keeping the hook in her teeth. She bounded up the knots in the trunk and rested at the top. She transformed again and gave me her signature smile.
    "Hey Hook~ Looking for this?~"
She dangled the hook from her perch and giggled insanely. I noticed how her legs were parted, and she was wearing a skirt. I blushed but covered it with a glare at her. She laughed and set the hook on the highest branch. She then slid down the tree and ran away.
"DAMN IT Y/N!!"

Time skip!!

    I walked into the shop to see Y/N casually sitting at the bar. I grabbed the chair and pulled it out from under her. She turned into a cat and landed on her feet. She transformed again and smirked at me.
    "Gonna have to try a little harder than that Hook."
    I growled at her and my temper deteriorated.
    "LISTEN BITCH. I AM SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT. YOU'RE AN UGLY, WEAK, PIECE OF SHIT AND I HATE YOU-"
    A sharp blow to my face cut me off. Y/N was looking at me with tears streaming down her face.
    "How's that for weak." she spat.
    She turned invisible and I saw the door swing open from an invisible Y/N storming out. Uma rested her head in her hands and shook her head.
    "Harry, Harry, Harry. She obviously likes you. And you obviously like her."
    "I DO NOT-"
    "Yes you do. And I know that YOU know it too."
    I glared at her but didn't say anything.

    Time skip to next day.

    "Uma what do you want?" I asked.
    At that moment, Y/N had walked in and caught my eye. She rolled her eyes and turned to walk away. Uma ran in front of her and shut the door.
    "UMA!?"
    Y/N pounded on the door,
    "UMA LET ME OUT!!"
    "Nope! You two have been butting heads and it's time you come to terms! You're staying in there for the night so you have to make up!"
    "UMAAA! I DON'T WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE WITH HIM!!" she screamed, almost sobbing.
    I froze.
    "What?"
    She turned around and pressed her back against the door. Her eyes looked wet and her hands were shaking. She slid down to the floor and hugged her knees.
    "You're right. I am weak, and ugly and a piece of shit. And I know you hate me." she whispered.
    My heart stopped. Everything I said, it really hurt her. Really, REALLY hurt her. I walked over to her and put my hand on her knee. She twisted around and scooted away from me.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean a word of it. Truth is, I'm in love with you."
    She looked at me with her face laced with surprise. She laughed breathlessly and pressed the side of her head against the side of the door.
    "Well, I guess this works out perfectly." she smiled.

    Y/N POV

    Harry picked me up and set me in his lap. I straddled him and kissed him. He chuckled and held me against him. Like he was afraid I was going to leave. He pressed his lips to my forehead and cradled me to his chest.
    "Thank you Harry."

    He and I ended up spending the night near the back of the room. He had his arms wrapped around my waist. And even though we were on the floor, it was the best night of my life.

    ~in the morning~

    When I woke up, I couldn't even tell it was morning. I felt Harry shift next to me. He grabbed me and pulled me close to him. I giggled and kissed him gently. He chuckled and rubbed my back. I could feel his breathing and I almost fell back asleep.
    The door slammed open and I shrunk into him.
    "YESS!!! GIL YOU OWE ME A $20!!" Uma screamed.
    "Screw off." I muttered.