Harry Hook X Reader [Massages]

Harry Hook x Reader [Massages]

I'm writing this for a few reasons. The normal ones, Quarantine, Boredom, Need of Fluff, but also because I fucked up my body somehow and I can't move without being in pain. Not that I'm moving much.
*Very short, it was much longer in my head*

I lied in bed, chilling on my phone, waiting for Harry to get back. He had to work late with Uma on the ship, since Gil had fucked something up. I heard the keys in the door and I sat up, walking to the living room.
"Hello Love." Harry said warily.
I giggled at his tired form and kissed his cheek.
"What happened?"
Me and Uma were rebuilding the section of the ship that got damaged, and I think I pulled a few mussels.
"Aww poor baby~" I said teasingly. "Take off your shirt and go lie down on the bed, I'll be there in a minute."
    "I'd love to Y/N, but I'm not in the mood-"
    "Not sex dummy!" I said, my cheeks growing hot. "A massage."
    Harry laughed and kissed my forehead, walking off to the bedroom. I plugged my phone in and tied my hair up in a messy bun. I walked into the bedroom and felt my face turn red again. I'd never get used to Harry being shirtless. He snorted at my tomato face and stood up, pulling me down on the bed with him.
    "I thought you wanted this Love~" he said, nipping my ear.
    I wrinkled my nose and shoved him playfully. He rolled over and I sat on his lower back, using my thighs to support myself. I cracked my knuckles and pressed my palm gently into his shoulder area. I slowly applied more pressure, making Harry groan. I smiled slightly and moved my hands around his back, feeling the knots and tense areas.
    "H-How'd you get so good at this?" he said, as I worked at a knot.
    "I don't really know, I guess I'm just skilled like that."
    Harry chuckled and reached his hand to rest on the side of my leg. I put my hands on his traps (A/N that spot between your neck and shoulders, it's ALWAYS sore/tense? That might just be me.) and puffed out my cheeks.
    "Wow you're really tense here." I said softly.
    He only hummed in response. I massaged his neck and shoulders, and rolled off him. He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me into him. I smiled and loosened every muscle in my body. His hands slipped under my shirt and rubbed my back. He unhooked the back of my bra and I let out a breath. I was suffocating. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. I fell asleep fast, feeling fucking exusted, but happy~

IMA DO COSPLAY
I've wanted to do it for a while now, and i have a shit ton of unused amazon gift cards, so that's what I'm doing this summer