Harry Hook X Reader [Motivator~]

Harry Hook x Reader [Motivator~]

LIMEYYYYYYYYY *I figured hey why not*

    "I'm sorry Y/N. But you are close to failing my class and I need you to put in some effort. There's a test tomorrow and your score on that determines your grade in this class."
    "Ms. Godmother, I'm trying. I'm just not good at math!"
    "Well, I can propose a solution."
    I raised my eyebrow.
    "Harry Hook is fairly good at the subjects you're struggling in. He can tutor you."
    I forced back a smile. Harry Hook was actually my boyfriend. And he'd be willing to help me, but we might not get a whole lot done . . .
"Alright. I'll try my best."
I left the room and found Harry. I wrapped my arms around his torso and he turned to look at me.
"Hey baby."
"Can you tutor meeeeee?"
He smirked.
"Tutor you?~"
I stuck my lip out and stood on my tip toes.
"I'm failing math, and I know you're really good."
"I'm good at more than math~"
"Just help me."
"Of course baby." he said, kissing me.

TIME SKIP

I banged my head on my desk and groaned loudly. Harry chuckled next to me and placed his hand on my back. He was tutoring me (A/N how lemons start tho) and I just wasn't getting it. Math sucked.
    "Here, let's try something else ok?"
    I nodded and sat up.
    "Okay, so if we have . . ."
    I stopped paying attention as my eyes trailed over him. He was wearing his sleeveless vest, and his biceps were showing. I shifted in my seat, my eyes resting on his lips. I needed him. He caught my eye.
"Y/N? What are you doing?"
I looked up at him innocently.
"Nothing . . ."
He smirked and bent down to my level.
"Really love?~"
    I grabbed his collar and kissed him. He chuckled and picked me up by my thighs and pressed me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist. His fingers trailed to the hem of my shirt. He tore it in half and pulled it off me. I gave a soft moan and he chuckled against me. He pulled away and I whined. His lips went to my neck and he bit down.
    "A-AH!~"
    He traced my collar bone with his tongue and my breathing shook. His lips came up to mine, so we were only centimeters apart.
    "Tell you what, for every question you get right, you get a reward.~"
    I nodded vigorously.
    "And, if you pass the test tomorrow, you'll get an even . . . BIGGER reward~"
    I rubbed my legs together and nodded again.
    "Good~"

    I had worked really hard, and I had gotten almost all the questions correct. I just had this last one.
    "Okay, last one, 2x+32 is equal to 5x+8-3x. Is there a solution, why or why not?"
    "Well, simplified, the equation is 2x+32=2x+8. Subtract 2x from both, and you get 32=8. This is an incorrect statement because 32 is actually greater than 8. So there is no solution."
    (A/N idk anymore. I grabbed my brother's textbook and found a random problem.)
He looked at me with an impressed face.
"Very good Y/N."
He pulled me off my chair and pushed me down on my bed. He looked at my position and blushed/smirked. I bit my lip and shifted in my spot. He grabbed my ass and kissed me. I hummed happily. He bit my lip, but I denied entrance. (A/N Y.) He smacked my ass and I gasped. He slid his tongue in my mouth and claimed every inch of my mouth. He pulled away from me and I gasped for air.
"Let's hope you pass the test if you'd like to continue~"

I ended up not only passing the test, but getting an A-.
"Well Y/N," FG said, "Your grade has definitely lifted. I don't know what motivated you, but you did very well. Thank you Harry."
"Yeah Y/N, You clearly had some good motivation." Harry said. "I said if you PASSED, you'd get a reward . . . but you aced it. I think you'll need something a bit better~"
    "Mmm looking forward to it."
    He picked me up bridal style and took me back to his dorm.