Harry Hook x Reader [Voice] {Pt. 2 of 'Silence'}

Harry Hook x Reader [Voice]{P2 to 'Silence' 😈}

Let's see.
I finished Hunter x Hunter, Assassination classroom, and The promised Neverland back to back,
And I also finished Given, Devilman Crybaby, and I watched Banana Fish with Jackie.
Why do I do this to myself...
Message from Jackie: Just a quick hello and a reminder that we are indeed WEEBS, she's finish several anime's back to back and I swear, I'm taking care of her and post-anime depression
Back to Lila~

I think we all remember my pinnacle of angst, 'Silence' (again, so sorry for that XD)
I was ping-ponging this idea around in my head, because sometimes sequels or part two's can ruin the OG, but yeah we're gonna do this.
I drew the pic at the top, obviously you can change things like hair length/color, body shape, skin color, all that good stuff. It's just a representative of clothing/non-human body parts. I have a thing for demon girls IDK.
We all love a good revenge story, that's all I'm gonna say 🤐😉

F/C = Favorite color
S/C = Skin color
H/L = Hair length

(during your breakdown)
Y/N POV

My breath caught in my desperation to keep quiet, but the intense and violent sobs bubbling up inside me were taking over. My hands flew to my throat, trying to breathe. Everything began to get fuzzy and fade into black. I fell onto my side on the couch and watched as my world faded into darkness.

My body was falling, falling through the floor, through the dirt, through reality. I could feel water coming out of my mouth.
I felt lighter, and heavier at the same time. I opened my eyes, and saw nothing but darkness. I looked down and saw that I wasn't IN my body. I was a swirling cloud of F/C. I watched in awe as the cloud shaped itself into a human woman. The F/C turned into S/C, and I felt my H/L hair form and move in the wind.

The sides of my face went numb, and got tense. I reached up and felt my temple, nearly screaming when it was as hard as a rock. I felt around and grabbed the pair of horns that had just formed.
"That's new." I said out loud.
My voice was mainly the same, but I could hear the hypnotics in it. I looked down, just in time to see a stone floor. I braced and waited to be a stain on the floor, but felt no pain. I looked around and sure enough, I had landed. But everything seemed intact. Which wasn't right considering I had been falling for the past few minutes. Fabric brushed against my legs and I looked down. A soft burgundy dress had materialized, along with black leather boots and a belt.

I spun around, looking frantically for someone, something, that could explain just where the fuck I was.
"This one turned out nice." someone said. My head spun to the sound so fast I should have given myself whiplash.
There was a woman a bit older than me, maybe in her late 20's early 30's, with a clipboard and pencil. She was wearing an identical dress, but instead of red, it was deep blue. She smiled warmly.
"Come with me."
I hesitantly followed her into a path, leading away from the room. We walked for a bit, twisting and turning through paths and tunnels, before stopping in a circular room with a glass orb in the center.
"Um, excuse me? But where are we?"
The woman looked me up and down, before holding up a hand mirror. I gasped.