Harry Hook X Sick! Reader

Harry Hook x Sick! Reader

A.N: Short. Like, REALLY short.

I sighed as I felt like dying in cheese graters. I curled up in Harry's bed, drowning myself in his sent. I grabbed his pillow and hugged it protectively. I heard the door open and I curled away from the light. I heard him chuckle and he yanked the pillow from my arms. I scowled at him and reached out for the pillow. He smirked and lied down next to me, pulling me into him.
"Noooooo, I'll get you sick tooooo." I whined.
"Whatever." he said, burying his face into the crook of my neck.
I smiled and relaxed into him.
"Oh, I forgot, I brought some medicine for you."
He held up that bottle that everyone dreads. The grape cough syrup.
"Noooooo! Get away from me devil spawn!"
I moved away, but I was too tangled in the blankets to go anywhere. He caught me and pinned me down onto the bed. I kept my lips firmly closed and scowled at him. I rolled over and buried my face into the pillows. I felt him shift, then the bottle was placed gently on the counter. He flipped me over with a smirk on his face. He pulled my into a kiss which escalated, I felt him bite my lip and I gave him access. I felt something go into my mouth, a fowl taste following it. I was forced to swallow it. I glared at him as he smirked and stood up.
"I hate you."
"Love you too."
I rolled over and hugged a pillow.
"Aww, so salty?~"
"No, more vomity from that stupid medicine you made me drink!" I scowled.
"Wow, even your comebacks suck."
I curled away from him. He chuckled and picked my up bridal style. He lied down and placed me on top of him. I relaxed into him and he kissed the top of my head. I guess being sick isn't THAT bad . . .