Artist! Harry Hook X Artist! Reader

Artist! Harry Hook x Artist! Reader

    (A/N I'm thinking of making more . . . explicit content. Tell me what you think!)
    ** shortttttttttttt**

    I walked to my art class, sketchbook in hand with a smile on my face. Today had been a rough day. But everything was better in art class.
    "Okay! So today we will be doing some figure sketches." (A/N Why am i like thisss) "Now since we're in high school, I won't have people posing nude. But I do need someone to pose, IN CLOTHES, and you will fill in everything yourselves. We're doing a sketch of Aphrodite, so I need a woman. (A/N just in case you didn't know, Aphrodite is very beautiful, and curvy. She is usually painted nude.) Whoever volunteers gets fifteen extra credit points."
    There was silence. I groaned and raised my hand. My boyfriend, Harry Hook looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I shrugged and he gave me a smirk.
    "Ah! Thank you Miss Y/N! Come over here and I'll show you what to do."
    She positioned me with a hand-held fan in front of my lower area and all that was left for me to do was to stay still and endure the teasing and embarrassment. People were LITERALLY undressing me with their eyes.
    "Remember class, in the greek myths, Aphrodite is different to everyone. Her looks are based on your own personal attractions. Y/N is here so you know the position that you should draw her in."
    Harry smirked and began to draw. He caught my eye and his smirk widened. Someone walked behind Harry and looked at his paper. He turned red and wolf whistled.
    "DAYUM. She looks fiiiiine." (A/N Idkkkkkkk)
    Harry growled and the person speed walked away.

    T I M E  S K I P

    "Alright students, put the finishing touches on your sketches."
    Thank god, only a few minutes left. I stood for what felt like an eternity.
    "Alright Y/N, you may walk back to your seat."
    I half ran. I took a deep breath and forced myself to look at what Harry drew. My jaw dropped. He perfectly captured my shape, but I immediately felt a little self conscious. I looked up at the woman's face and my eyes widened. I was staring at . . . me. She had (H/C) hair, that was (H/L). Her eyes were (E/C) and her chest . . . was moderate. Harry caught me staring and smiled. When the bell rang he kissed me.
    "You're my Aphrodite." he murmured.
    I pressed my face into his chest.
    "That was the worst. I am never doing that again."
    "Hm. It was hard to watch people drool over their own imagination."
    I hummed as he rubbed my lower back.
    "Well~" I said. "If you want we can go to my dorm and check how accurate your artwork was~"
    Harry stopped in his tracks and looked at me. I flushed and he started laughing.
    "Well that was out of character." he said
    "S-shut up!! I-I was trying something!!" I said, melting instantly.
    "Hm~ well if you feel like I should make a more accurate sketch . . . you might need to help me with that~"
    I squeaked as he scooped me up and carried me away.