Harrk Hook X Reader [Halloween!] LIMEY

Harry Hook x Reader [Halloween!]

Yall know where this is going. (lime-y. I needed a blood transfusion after i wrote this haha)

"Evie!! What did you do with my dye?" I called over my shoulder.
"Under the sink!" She shouted back.
"Thank you!"
I grabbed the dye and filled up the sink with warm water. Today was the school-wide Halloween party. I was going as Harley Quinn. I had bleached the tips of my hair (A/N those of you with blonde hair, ignore this) just so I could die it red and blue. I put in the tin foil once I had painted the dye in, and all that was left to do was wait.
Evie came in with her huntress outfit and put her hair in a messy ponytail. I took out the tin foil and rinsed out my hair. I blow dried and put it into pigtails. I put on the ripped long sleeved shirt and leggings with fake tattoos (A/N yk, the ones that look like your bare legs, but it's not?), before putting on the shorts. I stuffed on the overly complex boots, did my makeup, and grabbed my baseball bat.
"Awe!! You look so cute Y/N!"
I smiled nervously and tightened my pigtail. I was almost out the door when Evie called after me.
"Wait! First of all, wait for us, second, you forgot your choker."
I walked back and grabbed my PUDDIN necklace. I waited for Mal to come out in her costume.
"Oh come on Mal!" Evie said when she finally showed us her costume.
"What? I've never really been one for Halloween!" She was wearing a black tank top, black leggings, cat ears, and she had done her makeup to give herself whiskers and a cat nose.
"Yeah, but thats boring!" I protested.
"Ok, great. Let's just go."
I rolled my eyes and chewed on my bubblegum. We walked out of the dorm to the gym. There were fake webs, fake skeletons, and way too much fake fog. That stuff smells awful. I looked around and saw Aurdey. The sight almost made me collapse into laughter.

I was wearing less clothing than I normally do, almost every girl was, but Audrey took it to a new level. I didn't even know what she was. She was wearing, what was basically a golden bra. She had this collar with a chain on it that connected to a bracelet. I don't even know where to begin with her bottom half, if you could even call it that. She had this waistband, about two inches thick, that had some long purple cloth that went between her legs. It was like a skirt, but with the sides completely open so you could see her ankle to her hips. The cloth (thankfully) covered what no one wanted to see.
I walked up to her and looked at her, trying not to laugh.
"What are you?"
She shrugged and shook her ass unnecessarily.
"I don't know. Why do you look so slutty?"
I couldn't do it anymore. I burst out laughing and Audrey looked indignant.
"The hell are you laughing at?"
"Sweetheart, the teeniest breeze, and something that NO ONE wants to see will be very visible."
Audrey huffed and stormed off.
I put my bat down and leaned on it, Evie had left to do . . . I don't know, something. Mal had gone off to talk to Ben, which left me alone. I people-watched, and saw a couple of boys who looked overwhelmed at all the skin showing. I flipped them off when their eyes landed on me.
"Well well, what's this?~ The amazing Y/N dressed like Harley Quinn?~"
I smiled and turned to see my boyfriend, Harry Hook. He and I don't do that cliche couples costume bullshit, he was dressed as Starlord from Guardians of the Galaxy. Pretty simple. He placed his hands gently on my hips and pulled me against him.
"People are staring love, they don't understand that you're mine."
I desided to be a dumb little shit and tease him.
"Sorry hun." I said in a new york accent. "I'm afraid I belong to the Joker and not Starlord." I popped my gum and walked over to a random kid who had a Joker costume on (by coincidence).
I didn't really do anything, we just laughed about the coincidence. I felt a hand on my elbow and my first thought was
'Well shit I'm 'bout to die.'
I felt Harry's breath on my neck and my stomach knotted. I smiled at the boy and said goodbye. Harry led me away, his arm around my waist. His hand trailed down to my ass and my face turned pink. He led me outside the gym and pressed me against the wall.
"Fuck Joker. You're MINE. Understood?"
"I don't understand hun, I belong to the Joker." I said with an 'innocent' look on my face.
Harry let out a low growl and pressed his lips harshly to mine. I desided to continue to be a fucking tease.
'Eh, tomorrows a Saturday, I can afford to not walk.' I thought mischievously.
I put my hands on his chest, tracing his muscles, down to his v-line. I felt his breathing hitch as my hands tugged at his waistband. I snapped the elastic, then my hands went back up to his chest. He pulled away from my lips and kissed my neck.
"You might want to be quiet love . . . you don't want to get caught do you?~"
I was about to respond when he bit down on my neck suddenly, right on my sweet spot. I started to moan, but bit my lip to stop myself. I could feel Harry's smirk against my skin.
"Still want to tease love?~"
I was afraid to answer, I didn't trust myself to speak.
"Who do you belong to?~" (A/N i . . . i can't XD)
I didn't want to give in just yet. I looked at him, red face, a bit of drool from my mouth, still trying to catch my breath.
"I don't know . . . Joker'll be awfully mad if I leave him . . ."
Harry growled again, he put his knee between my legs, and I whimpered. His hand went to my breast and he squeezed it roughly. He kissed my neck and it took all my power to keep myself from moaning. He lifted his knee . . . a little higher and I gasped and shifted.
"Still belong to Joker?" He murmured huskily in my ear.
"N-no."
"Good girl~"
He nipped my earlobe and I hummed.
"Who do you belong to?~"
"Yo-ou." I managed as he moved his knee again.
"Now how about we get you out of this costume love?~"
He picked me up bridal style and took me to his dorm.

Let's just say that when I guessed I wouldn't be able to walk, I was right.

Extra~

I woke up in Harry's room to the sound of my phone ringing. I answered groggily, trying not to wake Harry up.
"Hello?"
"Y/N!! Where were you? You didn't come in last night! Did you get raped?" Evie screamed.
"The fuck Evie? No."
Harry shifted next to me and kissed me.
"Morning babe." he said in his sexy morning voice.
Evie went dead quiet on the other line.
"O-Oh . . . u-um." she said hurriedly and hung up.