Harry Hook X Reader [Descendants 3]

Harry Hook x reader; Descendants 3 story

[WARNING; SPOILERS]

The Auadon VK's opened up the barrier and Harry grabbed my hand, preparing to jump through. It started to close and he ran with me. I dove right through the hole, Harry and Gil following suit. I landed on the ground, the two boys next to me. I looked around and began to laugh out of delirium.
"YES!" I shouted.
Harry picked me up by my waist and spun me around. Harry was my boyfriend of one year. We had been planning for forever to get out of the isle. I heard the VK's groan and walk towards us.
"Awww, whatcha gonna do?~" I cooed.
Mal growled and I snatched the emerald. I held it over the water teasingly.
"NO! DON'T!
But it was too late. I let the emerald slip through my fingers, and a tentacle reached out of the water and snatched it.
"Stop! You can't get it wet!" Mal pleaded, as Uma rose out of the water.
Uma let out a cackle as Harry, Gil and I cheered. She appeared on the dock next to us and. I pulled her into a hug.
"THE CAPTAINS BACK!" I cheered.
Uma laughed and slapped Harry on the back.
We began to bargain.
    *time skip bc im lazy*
    I walked through the forest, gazing in wonder at all the trees, and plants, and flowers! Those were my favorite. I picked up a few and Harry lifted my chin while putting them in my hair. I scrunched up my nose and kept walking. We went into a room with suits of armor, that suddenly sprung to life and began to attack us. I grabbed a few swords off the walls and threw them to my crew.  I turned and was forced to my knees by a knight swinging down onto my head. I pushed up and got him off me. I lunged forward and stuck my blade into the chink of his armor. I ran to the other side of the room and sliced the head off one that had gone for Gil. This continued for a while until they had all collapsed.
    "WOO!" I shouted as Gil went to high-five me.
    *TIIIIIIIIIIME SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP*
    We were wandering through the woods when we heard a primitive growl. I looked up to see King Ben. But his face . . . it was covered in fur and his teeth had sharpened into fangs.
I gulped and put a foot behind me, preparing for a fight.
    "This is YOUR forte Carlos!" Jay whisper-shouted.
    "H-Hey boy . . . Ben . . . King?"
    Carlos slowly approached the animal. He managed to pull the thorne out and the beast roared. A stream of water hit him square in the face and his featured deteriorated. He still had some fur on his face, along with his fangs. I giggled as the girl sprayed his face again.
    "Enchanted lake water can only do so much Jane, you can stop spraying me now."
    She laughed and Carlos came running up to her, blubbering about how sorry he was that he had missed her birthday.
    "Oh please, can we not pay attention to your storybook romance and keep going?" I said.
    Carlos looked at me, with annoyance in his eyes.
    I rolled my eyes and climbed up a tree.
    "Where are you going?" Uma called.
    "We have a better chance of spotting the cottage from high ground!" I called back. "I'll let you know what I find!" I continued to climb the branches.
    'These trees are tall.' I thought. 'And they've been keeping it all to themselves.'
    I saw pink smoke wisp in front of my face and I jumped back. I lost my grip and fell down the tree a bit. I grabbed a branch and held on for dear life.
    "You okay Y/N?" I heard Harry say.
    "Y-Yeah! Just fell a bit!"
    I gripped the branch tightly and tried to pull myself up. I heard cackling and looked up to see a girl. She looked so petty. I snorted at her and she glared at me.
    "You're supposed to be afraid!"
    "And you're supposed to have a perfect world. Trust me honey, I've seen worse than you."
    The girl snarled and stepped on my hand.
    "You don't deserve sleep."
    "Oh blah blah." I rolled my eyes and let go of the branch.
The girl cackled and I prayed for only a broken arm. Instead I felt two arms. I opened my eyes to see Harry smirking at me.
"You didn't tell me you fell from heaven~"
"Nah but I scraped my knee when crawling out of hell." I said.
He let me slip out of his arms and I looked back up the tree.
"Well she's annoying." I muttered.
Uma laughed.
"Really?"
"She's a petty girl who didn't get her way so she's just going to play pretend. Adorable." I snickered.
TIME SKIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
I sighed as Audrey pranced around the enclosed space. She had taken me and put cuffs on my wrists. I didn't see the point in fighting until I had a real chance.
"Y/N?!" I heard.
I stood up and tried to walk to the other side. Audrey pointed the scepter at my chest about halfway to the edge and gave a honey sweet smile.
"Uh-uh sweetie!"
I smiled back in a taunting way and walked towards her. She growled and pushed me away with the scepter. A dragon rose from the ground and began to shoot flames. Audrey grabbed me and held me next to her.
"AH AH! NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING WITH YOUR PRECIOUS FRIEND HERE!"
I snapped my head back and hit her in the head with mine. She yelped and let me go. I ran to the edge and jumped over.
"NO!"
I slid down the side and landed on the soft grass. I groaned and sat up. Harry ran to me and held my face in his hands. He inspected me and made sure I wasn't hurt. He sighed and pressed me to his chest. He must've felt the cool metal of the cuffs against his skin and looked at my wrists. He cocked his head and I laughed softly.
"Why?" He said.
"I really don't know." I laughed.
Out of my peripheral vision, I saw blue meet green. The blue pushed on, and hit Audrey. She was blown back and lay motionless. I sighed and leaned back against Harry. It was over.
*ANOTHER TIME SKIP. IF ONLY LIFE WORKED OUT LIKE THIS.*
I rested my head against Harry's chest and looked longingly beyond the barrier. He wrapped his arms and rested his head on mine. I shut my eyes and after a few seconds of pure bliss, Gil gasped.
"Whaddya want Gil?" I growled.
But for once, the chatty boy didn't respond. I opened my eyes to see the yellow force field fading. I stood up, and placed a hand where it usually was. My fingers went through. I started to laugh and run out to the bridge. Harry followed me and I looked at him. He picked me up by my waist and kissed me.
We were free.