Harry Hook X Reader [Reunited]

*That's your outfit

*That's your outfit. duh.*

Harry Hook x Reader [Reunited]

I just watched Pirates of the Carribean; Curse of the Black Pearl
I laughed so hard, and got so many ideas
And I also happened to get a request about Pirates of the Caribbean, so OBVIOUSLY I'm doing that. Thanks @ThatYourBish, you have great timing XD
So reader-chan is the daughter of Captain Jack Sparrow, she's on his crew and respected like he is (But a little less bc she's a minor). He lets her drink too. Good father. She and Harry were childhood BFFs but got seperated, so reader-chan is with her dad on the sea, and Harry's on the isle. If they didn't meet up at some point it wouldn't be worth writing, so there ya go.

    I was sitting in the crows nest of the ship (the basket at the top of the mast) and looking around. There was no real need for someone up there, at least not at the moment. But I liked to come up here to be alone. There was a stillness of being up so high, not clouded by the chaos of the ship.
    "OI! Y/N! COME DOWN!" Dad called.
    I jumped off the edge and grabbed a rope, tying it quickly to my ankle. I fell down towards the deck, and right before I hit the wood planks, the rope tightened, and I was suspended by my ankle.
    "Yes dad?" I said while hanging upside down.
    He chuckled and untied the rope, allowing me to flip right side up.
    "We see something, it's an island, but it's surrounded by a barrier." I squinted, and sure enough, in the distance there was an island, surrounded by a yellow bubble.
    "It looks like a prison . . ." I mumbled.
    As we got closer, the bubble started to flicker. I thought I was just seeing things, but the bubble started to fade. When we got close enough to shore, I hopped off the edge of the boat and swam to the beach. I didn't step on the sand, I pushed my hand out first, to check for the bubble.
    "It's just an island ya know." I heard a voice say.
    I froze. I knew that voice. I looked around and saw my childhood best friend. Harry Hook. He looked at me for a second before his eyes widened.
    "Y/N?" he said, almost not letting himself believe it.
    I started laughing, I ran to him, almost tripping on the wet sand. He picked me up in a hug and held me tight.
    "I thought I'd never see you again." he said, his voice breaking.
    He let go and laughed.
    "You're soaking wet."
    "Yeah, well maybe because I jumped overboard and swam here in my clothes." I said rolling my eyes.
    "I missed you." he whispered, holding me tight.
    "I missed you too."

    Dad and some of the crew took a rowboat to get to the shore, instead of jumping off and swimming. He wandered over to where me and Harry were.
    "Y/N? Who's this?" he said.
    "You don't remember? Harry Hook! He and I were best friends as kids."
    "Oooh, so he's your boyfriend?"
    I facepalmed.
    "No, he's my childhood best friend that I was separated from. You don't remember that at all?"
    "I probably do, just not at the moment."
    I giggled and rolled my eyes.
    "That's his way of saying he's drunk."  I clarified to Harry's confused face.
    "Sounds rather inviting at the moment." Harry said with a chuckle.
    I laughed and Dad pulled out a bottle of rum out of nowhere. Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and smirked.
    "I will say, you've turned into a beautiful young woman." he said, swaying back and forth. "Much different than the little kid who'd run around screaming about princesses."
    The heat rushed to my face when he said that.
    "S-shut up." I said, looking at the floor.
    Harry chuckled and twirled me around in a circle. I placed my hands on his biceps, running them up and down along his arms. He smirked and moved his hands down from my waist to my hips. I swayed with him, feeling his muscles against my fingertips.
    "Y/N, we're gonna have to get back on the boat. Pirates can't stay in one place for too long." Dad said.
    My blood ran cold. I just got Harry back, would I have to lose him again? I looked up at him with worry in my eyes. He bit his lip and fixed his eyes on my neck.
    "Come with us." I blurted.
    Harry blinked and looked at me.
    "What?"
    "Come with us. You could be a part of our crew? We saw that bubble thing disappear-"
    "You saw it disappear?" Harry said urgently.
    I nodded and he looked at the sand.
    "That's impossible, the barrier's still up." he murmured.
    He walked over to the water and pushed his hand through the air, feeling for the bubble.
    "I can leave . . ." He grinned and nodded at me. "I'll come with you."
    "Great." Dad said. "Let's go."
    We took the rowboat back to the ship, and climbed on. Harry and I went up to the crows nest and looked around at the sea.
    "I forgot what it's like to be on the ocean." he said quietly. "It's amazing."
    I smiled and leaned against his arm. He kissed the top of my head and I shut my eyes. Even though we were never an official couple, it felt like it.
    "OI Y/N! COME DOWN AND 'AVE SOME RUM!" Dad shouted.
    I snorted at Harry's expression and leaned against him.
    "What? You don't drink?" I teased.
    "Who said I didn't? I just never knew your father endorsed it so much." He said, still looking surprised.
    "You're talking about Captain Jack Sparrow, the man who follows no laws, and drinks like there's no tomorrow. Now his teenage daughter, who knows how shit-faced she constantly gets." I said with a smirk.
    I hopped off the edge and grabbed a rope, tying it quickly to my ankle. I fell down towards the deck, and right before I hit the wood planks, the rope tightened, and I was suspended in the air. I used my free foot to untie the knot and fall to the floor. Harry came down the ladder and I  laughed.
    "That's no fun." I pouted.
    "Sorry I didn't want to break any bones." he said with a smirk.
    He placed his hands on my waist and kissed me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, trying to keep my balance. When he pulled away, he raised an eyebrow.
    "Why do you taste like rum?"
    I giggled and swayed a little. Harry shook his head with a smile and kissed me again.
    "Lucky for you I like rum~"

    Ohh dear lord i read most of that in an irish accent because I just watched an irish horror movie.