Harry Hook x Siren! Reader

Harry Hook x Siren! ReaderHELLOSchool's starting up for me so my updates might go down, sorry :(

HELLO
School's starting up for me so my updates might go down, sorry :(

Oki so reader-chan is the daughter of a siren. She is very beautiful, and isn't a scary sea creature that transforms. Instead she....seduces people?

Sorry idk how to seduce ppl I'm clumsy and awkward

Y/N POV

"Ugh I'm so bored! Why does no one come to this part of the beach!" I groaned, lying back on the rock I was sitting on.
I was a siren. Which was all well and good, but I have to wait for my prey to come to me.
"Goddamn it mom, I get this is how you used to hunt, but there are much better way to do it!"
I didn't eat people. That shits disgusting. I got favors. Money, real food, that kinda thing. I yawned and stretched, relaxing on my sunbathed rock. My stomach growled and I groaned.
"Well well~ Isn't this a sight~"
I sat up, keeping my alluring aura. There was a boy standing in the sand. He wore a red vest that showed off his well toned muscles. Next to him there was a girl, with long blue braids and a similar pirates uniform.
"God, keep it in your pants Harry, you just saw the girl."
I flipped around so I was on my knees.
"It's ok, I don't get a lot of compliments, especially from such hot guys~" I said with a wink.
The first part was a lie, but not so much the second...
I slipped down from the rock, swaying my hips. My fingers fiddled with the hem of my swimsuit, faking a shy aura.
I flicked my eyes up and stuck out my lip. He placed his hands on my hips and I giggled. Normally the giggle was fake, but this one . . . This one was different. My hands trailed up and rested against his chest.
"So what's a girl like you doing alone on the beach~"
"Doing what I have to in order to survive~"
"Ohh, and that would be?"
I opened my mouth to respond but my stomach growled, almost answering for me. I flushed red in embarrassment, which again, hasn't happened before.
"Aww~ it's ok love~"
He pulled an apple out and handed it to me. My eyes lit up as I grabbed it and took a big bite. I had forgotten how GOOD food tasted. I ate the apple and looked back up at the boy who had given me food.
"Hungry?"
I stared at the ground. He chuckled and tilted my chin up.
"It's all right love, this is the most deserted part of the beach. I doubt sirens get many people around."
I froze. No one had ever figured out that I was a siren. Even the girl next to him looked at him in slight shock.
I wanted to cry in shame. Of course, the first guy I was interested in was the first to find out who I was.
His hand brushed my hair back behind my ear. My pulse hiccuped as his face got close to mine.
"Nothing wrong with being a siren Love, you can't control who you are, right?"
I blushed, and giggled slightly.
"Thanks...."
"Of course Love, now let's get you some real food~"