Harry Hook x Reader [Maid Cafe]

Yeah yeah, maid cafes are a Japanese thing, but DEAL with it

F/N = Friends Name
F/F = Favorite Food

Uma was going to KILL me if she found out. There was another competing restaurant on the isle. The owner was a huge pervert. A huge pervert, with a grudge against Uma. And even though I hated him, he offered me a second job, with better pay. The catch? I had to wear this goddamn maid's uniform, that showed half my ass if I bent down.

A tray was gripped tightly in my hands, as I was stared at every angle. I longed to beat the shit out of everyone there. My heels clicked against the wooden floor as I served drinks.
One man took the drink and purposely brushed his hand against mine. He sent me a wink that made me throw up in my mouth slightly. I straightened up quickly and stormed into the back room.
"Nick may I-"
My boss raised an eyebrow at me and I groaned internally.
"Master?"
He smirked and looked back down at his papers.
"Yes?"
"May I go on break early? It's too crowded for my liking."
"Sorry Y/N. All those people are here cuz of you. The other maid's weren't as . . . Fitting? Shall we say? You might actually be working late tonight."
I gave a fake smile and spun on my heel and into the break room, where some of the other maid's were.
I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it, earning a few chuckles.

"I know, but hey, at least it's good pay!" Said F/N.
I hummed, as Nick came into the break room.
"C'mon Y/N, I said no break. Get out there and seat a few newcomers."
His smirk was wider than usual, which made my stomach writhe. I composed myself and walked out from the back room. I froze. Standing there, was my boyfriend Harry Hook, and my other boss, Uma.
".....fuuuuuck....."

Harry's POV

"Uma I really don't see why we have to do this."
We were walking to Nick's restaurant. He and Uma always hated each other, and it was twice as bad that they both had nearby restaurants.
"Because! I want to see his secrets. Is it the food? The service? What makes him so much better!"
I sighed as we walked into the store. It was mainly filled with men, with women in maid's uniforms taking orders, serving food, etcetera.
"You brought me to a maid cafe?" I deadpanned at Uma.
"Hey, I knew as much as you did!" She said, raising her hands in surrender.
After a minute or two, another maid came out of the back room. Y/N. She saw us and froze.

".....fuuuuuck....."
"Y/N?!? Why the hell are you here?!" Uma shouted.
"I- u-um..."
"Stay in character!" Someone shouted.
She took a deep breath and bowed, showing her cleavage.
"Good afternoon Masters."
I could barely control myself. My girlfriend was standing in front of me in a maids uniform, calling me master. I glanced around and saw virtually everyone staring at her ass.
"Yeah, sure we'll take a table." I said.
I wanted to stay and show everyone she was mine, and mine alone.
"Woah woah woah, Y/N, you need to explain-"
Y/N silenced her with a pleading look. Uma measured her expression and sighed.
"Yeah, ok."

We sat down at a table and she bowed again. But she was a lot closer to my face this time, giving me a perfect view of her chest. I could feel my face turning red as I tried to focus on the menu.
"Hmm, not mad at me for bringing you now~" Uma teased.
"Shut up. Aren't you mad at her?"
She shrugged.
"Yeah but she looked like she hated working here. So there must be a good reason right?"
I glanced around as Y/N continued serving people. She bent down slightly to set a plate on the table across from us, accidentally making her skirt lift up and showing her ass. Uma smacked my head when she caught me staring.
"Don't stare at her, that makes you as bad as everyone else!"
"I'm her boyfriend!" I hissed back. "I'm allowed to stare!"
She rolled her eyes as Y/N came back.
"What would you like to drink, Masters?"
"Just water." Uma said.
She bowed again and walked into the back room.
"She needs to stop bowing..." I muttered.
"Why? I thought you liked it?" Uma teased.
"Not when everyone else can see her like this." I said.
"Oooooh, we got a jealous pirate~"
"Fuck off."
Y/N came back with our waters and set them down.
"Are you ready to order Masters?"
"Oh, um yeah I'll have the (random meal)." Uma said.
"F/F for me please." I said.
She smiled at that. A real smile, not the ones she had been giving to everyone else. That made me feel a bit better.
"I'll be back with that Master." she said with another bow.
"Master. Singular." Uma said with a shit eating grin.
I rolled my eyes at her but grinned down at the table. After about twenty minutes Y/N came with our food. She set it down hurriedly before hissing, grabbing her right hand, holding it in pain.
"Stupid fucking hot plates." she muttered under her breath, making Uma snort.
I grabbed her hand and she flushed. I kissed the back of her hand and looked at her red form.
"Sorry for hurting you Love~"
She stuttered as I let go of her hand. I glanced at the other customers who were all glaring at me, subtly and not-so-subtly. I winked at her and she caught on pretty quick. She smiled and bowed again.
"Enjoy your meal Master."
This time she said 'master' instead of 'masters' on purpose. I was going to show all these bastards that Y/N was mine, and mine alone.

Y/N POV

I hurried into the breakroom, even if it meant resting for just a second. F/N, that lucky bitch who was still on break, looked up at me.
"You ok?" she said to my still red face.
I inhaled and tried to calm down, grabbing a water bottle.
"My boyfriend's here. And I think he's jealous as fuck, because he fucking kissed my hand and glared at other customers.
F/N snorted and laughed into her hand.
"It's not funny! What do I do?!"
"I don't know, play along I guess? If it's your boyfriend then it should be ok, and it might actually get customers to back off."
I sighed and pulled the back of my skirt down, an action that was fruitless since it just came back up again. I composed myself and walked back out. I grabbed a plate of food, this one was cold so I didn't burn the shit out of my hand, and walked over to a table, setting it down in front of a man.
"Who's that other guy? The one that kissed your hand. What's your relationship with him, you his girlfriend?"
'Yep.' I said in my head. 'So you better keep your goddamn hands to yourself or he'll beat the shit out of you.'
That's what I wanted to say. Instead, what came out of my mouth was,
"I'm sorry Master, I'm not allowed to give personal information about myself or other customers."
"So you are?"
"I'm not allowed to give out that information." I said behind gritted teeth. "Enjoy your meal Master."

T i m e s k i p

Harry and Uma had paid and were getting ready to leave. I walked up to them and bowed.
"Thank you for coming to our establishment Masters. I hope you enjoyed your meal."
Harry grabbed my chin and tilted it to meet his eyes.
"H-" I was cut off by him slamming his lips against mine.
I squeaked as he kissed me roughly in front of EVERYONE. His arm wrapped around my waist as he pressed against me. I put my hands against his chest, not pushing away. He pulled away after the hot kiss, leaving me literally breathless.
"Come to my apartment after your shift," he said so only I could hear. "Wear your uniform."
He let go of me and left with Uma, who was laughing her ass off.

Extra~

I walked to Harry's apartment after dark in my uniform, wearing a jacket and holding my skirt down slightly. I knocked on the door, which opened to reveal a smirking Harry.
"Hello Love~"
I giggled as he picked me up bridal style and took me into the house.
"Do you have any idea how jealous I was?~ Watching all those men staring at what belongs to me~"
I flushed at his wording.
"I've been working all day." I groaned. "This stupid fucking outfit is a painful bitch."
"Oh?~ Then let's get you out of it~"