Harry Hook X Reader [Jealousy]

Harry Hook x Reader [Jealousy]

    Uma was oozing attraction towards Harry. She was clinging to his arm with this LOOK in her eyes that felt like a punch to the gut. I was Harry's girlfriend. Hell, we even shared an apartment here on the Isle! But sometimes it really didn't feel like it. Uma was singing her daily musical number, and I was pretty much obliged to dance around in the background. Then the part of Harry's stupid rap came.

She's the captain, I'm the first mate
Enemies seasick can't see straight
Call 'em fish bait, throw 'em on a hook
Uma's so hot they get burned if they look

    I stopped dancing as my stomach began to churn.
    'Did he really think she was hot? Why is he dating me? Am I just one of his toys?!'
    My head began spinning and I sat down. I was at one of the corner tables so people wouldn't see me. Besides, I was a background character. An extra. No one would notice, or care, about my absence. When her musical number was done, I was going to go to the bar. But Uma walked up to Harry and got in his face. It looked like she was about to kiss him. Tears poured down my face as I stormed out of the shop. No one would notice. No one would care.

    Harry POV

    Uma got uncomfortably close to my face. She smelled like she used the whole bottle of perfume. I heard the little bell and turned to see Y/N run out of the shop. I was about to run after her, but Uma grabbed my elbow to stop me.
    "Harry, she can't satisfy you. She's not enough. I am." (A/N this was so hard to write bc i love Uma so much DX)
    I looked at her in disgust and pulled my arm free.
    "Y/N is ten times more than you'll ever be."
    I rushed out of the shop to find Y/N.

    Y/N POV

    I sighed as I sat in on our bed, wearing one of his hoodies. His smell always calmed me down, even when I was mad at him. I heard the front door open, and my first thought was that there was a robber. I ran into the closet and shut the door silently
    'Damnit, I must have forgotten to lock the door.' I thought.
    I covered my mouth and backed up to the wall. I didn't start crying, it was just a thief. And at the back of the closet was a baseball bat. I held it up and squatted on the balls of my feet. It was when I heard Harry's voice that made me freeze.
    "Y/N? I don't know where you are, but I know you're here. Please . . . talk to me."
    I set the bat down and crawled over to the door so I could hear him. There was silence for about a minute.
    "Y/N . . . is this because of Uma?"
    I nodded even though he couldn't see me. I heard him laugh quietly, assuming that the answer was yes.
    "Y/N, I love you to death, and Uma could never measure up to you. She . . . she flirts a lot. And when I was about to go after you when you left, she tried to stop me. She tried to tell me that . . . you weren't enough. That she was better than you."
    My fists tightened and my stomach clenched as tears gently dripped down my face.
    "And my first thought was how impossible that was."
    I breathed in sharply.
    "No one can ever be as good as you. You are amazing, and sweet, and drop dead gorgeous. You fit in my arms perfectly and I would never love anyone but you."
    I smiled at this.
    "Can you come out now so I can hold you?"
    I opened the door and ran over into him. I sat in his lap, facing him, and buried my face in the crook of his neck. He stroked my hair and held my waist.
    "Thank you." I murmured into him.
    He hummed and kissed my head.
    "You're more than I deserve, Love."