Harry Hook X Reader [Lazy Day]

Harry Hook x Reader [Lazy day]

Fluffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
(i sprinkled in like a drop of lime)

    I woke up to the smell of food. Good food. I hummed and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen to see Harry in sweatpants and no shirt. I wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my face in his back.
    "Morning Love~" He chuckled.
    He turned around to see me in an oversized hoodie and underwear.
    "Is that my hoodie?"
    I smiled sheepishly.
    "Maybeeee~"
    He kissed me before turning around to whatever he was making. After a few minutes, he handed me a plate of eggs and toast. I ate my food and placed the plate in the sink. I went back upstairs with Harry and lied back in bed. He kissed my forehead and pulled me on his chest. I sighed in happiness and kissed his jaw. He chuckled and grabbed my thighs, pulling me up to his level. I smiled and kissed his lips. My legs slipped on either side of him so I was straddling him.
    "Hmm." I murmured against him.
    When I pulled away he frowned and pulled me to his lips again. I giggled and rested my forehead against his. He slipped his hand up the back of my hoodie and rubbed my back. I sighed and fell asleep on his chest.

    Time skip, because adorable reader-chan is asleep

    I woke up two hours later to see sleepy boi with his arms wrapped around me tightly. It was about 12:45pm.
    "Harry." I whispered. "Harry come on, we need to get up." I sat up slightly.
    He still didn't wake up. An evil idea popped into my head.
    "Harry~" I murmured in his ear. "Baby wake up~" I kissed his neck and shifted around on his lap.
    In about two seconds, I was on my back with Harry hovering over me. I smirked up at him and he bit his lip.
    "Baby~ We have to get up~"
    He growled and kissed me. I giggled and gently pushed him off me. I stood up and winced.
    "You ok?"
    "Yeah, I think I just have a bed sore."
    "Here, take off your hoodie and lie down on your stomach."
    "I'm not giving it back."
    He chuckled.
    "Just take it off."
    I turned light pink. All I had on was a black sports bra and underwear. I slipped off the hoodie and did as he said. I felt his hands on my back and I sighed in pleasure where he pressed.
    "Here?" he asked, pressing down on the knot.
    "Y-Yeah." I winced.
    He pressed down, careful not to hurt me. I groaned into the pillow and arched my back slightly. I rolled back over and he picked me up bridal style. He walked to the couch and we watched movies and cuddled the whole day.