A/N For the Gaybabys

Ok, so I know I JUST had an A/N, but I refuse to put this into the same category as the other one. So again, I'm not big on putting shit about myself on the internet, but given that it's almost pride month, I might as well.

Message from Lila:

I am bisexual, I am attracted to girls, and guys. And no, I'm not one of those fake people who lie about being bi for attention, (they can suck a lightbulb), and I actually AM into girls as well as guys. If you need some love and support, just DM us, (we both respond depending on who's better at responding to the situation) and we will be there for someone to talk to.

Message from Jackie:

Have you heard of LGBTQ+? Well I am the Q

Yes I'm Queer, and I don't know what the hell I'm doing

I'm very confused

But I'm proud to be me!

(yes this was inspired from the coming out song)

And just so all of you queer folks know, it's ok to be confused, and take as much time as you need. We love you, and we're here to support you (and make fanfiction). This also applies to everyone else who is not queer, because we love you too.

If you have something negative to say about that, (Really hoping most people who read this are pro LGBTQ+) then just shut up. Love is love, and I don't want to waste time and energy screaming at people in my head.

If any of you are part of the LGBTQ+ community (this part doesnt extend to allies, but if you are an ally, thank you so much for being on our side <3) and you have unsupporting parents, or are closeted because of fear of coming out, please know that there's NOTHING wrong with you! And just know, that there will always be someone in your corner, whether emotionally, spiritually, or physically! As some of you know, I am a momma bear so if you ask for a virtual hug (because of corona ;-;) I will give it to you without a second thought!

Stay safe

Wash your hands

And love yourself