Harry Hook X Reader •REQUEST• [Cuts, Bruises, and Burns]

Harry Hook x Reader [Cuts, bruises, and burns] {REQUEST}

(A/N I've seen this person comment on a lot of my stories, and may i just say
YOU ARE FUCKING AWSOME!!!!!
YOU ARE SO FUCKING NICE AND YOU MAKE ME FEEL THE HAPPIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
**Funny story, I was reading a different Harry hook x reader and I saw this person's comment and my first thought was 'oh hey i know them' when i don't even know them.**
Not to downsize anyone else who comments/reads this, y'all are awesome too, but this person is who i'm shining the spotlight on at the moment so sorry XD
THANK YOU! YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

    I ran up to my room and slammed the door. I lied down on the hard floor with my single blanket and curled into a ball. My tears flowed onto the wood and I let out a strangled sob. She banged on the door, screaming for me to open up. I covered my mouth and curled up tighter. She stopped. The door splintered to pieces and I screamed. She walked towards me and grabbed me by the hair.

    Time skip

    I took a deep breath and walked into the bar. Uma grinned and turned around at the sound of the little bell. Her smile disappeared instantly as she saw my body.
    "Oh my god! Y/N are you okay?!"
    "SHHHH!!"
    I was covered head to toe in bruises, cuts, and burns. A cut on my stomach was enormous and very raw and bloody.
    "I'm okay Uma. Do you have anything less revealing I could wear?" I said in a whisper.
    I had my pirate outfit on and it WAS a little revealing. Uma gave me a look before going to look for an outfit.
    "Here." she said, holding out an outfit. "But I will only give them to you if you tell me what happened."
    My face began to well in tears as I massaged my head.
    "My mom . . ."
    I broke. My mom's hurt me before . . . but not like this. Uma seemed to understand what was going on and pulled me into a hug. I looked at her in deadly seriousness.
    "Don't tell Harry . . . please."
    "Y/N . . . maybe he can help."
    "No. Uma . . . please . . . no."
    She sighed and handed me the spare outfit. I went to change. I stripped off my usual costume and put on the new one. Bruises, cuts, and burns. Covering every inch of my body. I looked at the slight lump that my stomach gauze made and I tried to push it down. I winced as I felt the cut reopen. The door opened and there stood Harry. He walked into the room fully. He locked the door behind me and looked at me.
    "Uma told me to come in here. Now show."
    I looked up at him, confusion laced with pain.
"Y/N . . . Please . . . I just want to be able to protect you. I need you to show me."
My eyes watered as I took off the spare outfit. He took in my condition . . . And saw all of my cuts, bruises, and burns.
    "I am so sorry, baby . . . I let you down." he said, breaking.
    Tears poured down my face as Harry held my face in his hands
(A/N for people who know bnha, it's like a tsu crying idea. If not, look up 'tsuyu asui crying'. DON'T look at the fanart/memes)
    He kissed my head.
    "Stay here, and take off the gauze. I'm going to get a first aid kit."
    He left the room and I looked back in the mirror. I touched the cut gingerly and I winced. I pulled my hand away and  looked at the faint blood marks. Harry walked back in and looked at me. He sighed and kissed me. He wrapped the gauze around my stomach and fastened it with a safety pin. He dabbed bactine on my worser cuts and looked at me. I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug.
"Thank you Harry . . ."
He pulled away, smiled gently, and brushed my hair out of my face.
"Anywhere else?"
I thought about it.
"My collar has a bruise."
He bent down and kissed my collar. He looked up at me with a hint of a smirk.
"Anywhere else?"
"My lips . . ."
He kissed me with enough passion and love to heal my entire body.
"How 'bout you move in with me? I refuse to have you go back to her."
I nodded and kissed him gently.
"Now put on your outfit, I'll be outside okay?"
I did as he said and opened the door.

T I M E  S K I P

Harry and I walked into my old house. And when I opened the door, there was my mom. She had CLEARLY had a few. She was stumbling around, slurring, and yelling. She spotted me and slammed a bottle on the floor.
"We're outtt sluuut." She said, still slurring. "Go gimme moreeee."
"Of course mother. Just let me go get money." I said in a 'cheery' tone.
I ran up to my room and opened the window. I dropped out a duffle bag with my stuff and hopped out into Harry's arms. I flipped off the house and grabbed the bag . . . Running away from my nightmare, into my dreams.