Harry Hook X Mermaid! Reader

Harry Hook x Mermaid! Reader

    My fin was glimmering in the sunlight. I slipped around in the water, before I felt something on my tail. I began to thrash around at the sight of a net on my tail. I panicked when the net began to rise, taking me with it. I was soon inside the entire thing. I began to cry at the sight of humans. And given the sight of being in a pile of fish, I think I was about to be eaten.
    "Woah, what's that?"
    "I'm not sure."
    "Guys! Let the lass free you're scaring her!"
    A boy in a red vest and black eyeliner walked up to the net and lowered it, opening the top. I pushed myself up with my arms, letting the fish fall off me.
    "Gah! She's . . . ah, not wearing a shirt." said someone awkwardly behind him.
    The boy rolled his eyes at him and took off his vest, placing it on my shoulders. I slipped the arms through and he fastened it.
    "What's your name, love?"
    "Y/N." I said.
    "Where are you from?"
    "I don't know. My parents were hunted and killed when I was a girl."
    His face pulled into a frown and he pushed my wet hair out of my face. I moved my tail and winced. He went over to my fin and placed a hand on a rather large cut. I almost screamed in pain.
    "Sorry love."
    "What's your name?" I murmured.
    "Harry, love."
    Harry picked me up bridal style and I squeaked.
    "We gotta get your tail fixed up love." he smirked.
    *TIME SKIPO*
    Harry had taken me to his house and had set me in a bath filled with warm water. I sighed as the water his my cut and turned the water around it slightly red. Harry left the room and came back with a first aid kit. He wrapped some waterproof bandaids on my tail and sat down next to me. Put my head on the edge of the bath and stared into his eyes. He smirked at me and gestured to his vest.
    "So do you always go around without a top?"
    I scowled at him.
    "Well there are no other mermaids anymore because fishermen hunted them down. I'm the last one left. So having a top doesn't matter anymore. I don't normally get trapped in nets and get pulled up by a bunch of immature boys."
    Harry chuckled.
    "For the record, I didn't mind that you were topless."
    "Yeah, that's the problem."
    Harry laughed again and played with my hair.
    "You're very beautiful." he murmured into my hair.
    ~

    I had been with Harry for about a month now. My tail was actually getting a lot better! But it would be a sad day when I would have to leave. Harry came home one night and handed me a bag of food.
    "Let's check your tail." He said, going to get the first aid kit.
    I swung myself around so my tail was over the edge, and my back was against the wall. He unwrapped the bandage and the cut was barely visible. He smiled and put the first aid kit away.
    "Well, if you'd like I can take you down to the docks. I'm pretty sure your sick of being cooped up here, love."
    I forced a smile.
    "Sure."
    Harry picked me up and took me to the water. He lowered me gently into the water, and I sighed, remembering the feel of the ocean. Harry sat down on the edge of the dock, looking at me. I sunk my head underwater and shot up, grabbing Harry by the collar and yanking him into the water. I laughed at Harry's expression as bubbles swarmed around us. He pressed my lips to mine and I stopped laughing instantly. My eyes shut as I could barely keep myself afloat. I pulled away and he swam up to the surface. I followed him, my face red in shock. He chuckled at my tomato of a face and pulled me into a second kiss.
    "I love you Y/N, and I don't want you to leave." Harry said as he pulled away.
    I giggled and pressed myself against him. He smiled and placed his hand on my thigh.
    'Wait . . .'
    I looked down and didn't see my F/C fin. I saw a pair of S/C legs. I gasped and flexed my ankle.
    "Oh my god!" I squealed, diving under the water to swim.
    When I resurfaced, Harry was chuckling at my excitement. I swam back over to him and he grabbed my by my hips. It was when he trailed his fingers down my leg, that I realized that my legs were bare. Harry had obviously noticed and was moving his hand upwards.
    "You wanna have some fun love?~"