Harry Hook X Singer! Reader

Harry Hook x Singer! Reader

(A.N: Okay soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I. Have. IDEASSSSSSS
I just watched descendants 3 and read a HELL of a lot of fan fic so my writers block has been cured! Prepare for spoilers in the future!)

    Her voice was intoxicating. The first time he heard it he became addicted. Even if it was just talking. She didn't speak much, but when she did, he wanted more of it. He needed more of it. She was perfect in every way. From her face, to her personality. He needed her.
    He was her everything. The way he spoke to her, his touch on her skin, she was giddy when she was near him. Her voice, so quiet and shy, she didn't talk to him much. But she wished she would. His presence was this intoxication that hit her in the heart. She loved him.
    Harry sat outside the bar. He had come early, unknowing that Y/N was there. She was sweeping the floor gracefully, twirling, her skirt flowing with her movements. She was singing softly. Her voice was beautiful as she hit every note with perfection.
        "Someone give me some paper, some one give me some crayons
        I'm feeling like a child, I need something to play on.
        I'm trying to trust you when you say give me your hand
        Baby I'm falling
        I HOPE YOU CATCH ME WHEN I LAND!"
    Harry sighed and leaned against the door, forgetting that it pushed open. He fell against the floor and held his head in pain.
    "Oh my god!" Y/N said, hurrying over.
    She took his head and examined it. She clicked her tongue and went to the freezer to grab an ice pack. She returned to Harry sitting at the bar, holding his head. She placed the ice pack on his head and sat behind the counter, looking at him quizzically.
He gave her a smile that made her heart melt. She felt her cheeks heat up and hurriedly busied herself with cleaning the glasses. She continued to sing in her head, and didn't realize that she was singing aloud.
    "And I'm not her, no, never will, never gonna move like her, move like her
    I'm not her, no, never will, never gonna look like her, be like her
    I'm not her.
I'm not her. No
    At least that's what I've heard.
There was a cough behind her, and Harry was sitting there with a slight pink tint on his face. She let a slight gasp and covered her face.
"Was I singing?" she squeaked.
"Y-yeah . . ."
She got even reder and went to the back room. Harry got up and followed her. She pressed her head against the freezer and squeezed her eyes shut. She felt a pair of hands on her waist, and she turned to meet Harry's gaze. He pulled her away from the freezer and twirled her around. He placed her hands around his neck and she blushed. He danced with her, spinning her around and eventually she started laughing, and he laughed with her. They spun together, and he pulled her into his chest. She relaxed into him and sighed in content. He took her chin between his index finger and his thumb and bent down to kiss her. She stiffened, but sunk into him. He let go of her chin and placed his hands on her waist, before lifting her up on the counter. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer. Harry smiled against her lips and when they pulled apart, they both were bright red.
"I love you." Harry murmured.
"I love you too." Y/N said, pulling him into another kiss.