Harry Hook X Reader [Lost and Found] [FINAL PART!]

Harry Hook x reader [Lost and Found] [FINAL PART!]

I'm trying (and failing) so hard not to cry. i'M dYiNg gOoD gOd

REALLY BIG TRIGGER WARNING; INCLUDES INTENSE BULLYING, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND
A N G S T
I KNOW I'VE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT THIS ONE IS PROBABLY THE GORIEST ONE OF THEM ALL! I MAY HAVE PUT THE CARVING NAME'S IDEA FROM 'IT' (the movie) IM SORRY

    Harry's POV

    I walked down the hallways. My head, low. I felt like shit, how could I do that to Y/N? She's amazing, and perfect in every way, and I- no. I can't start feeling bad. It was for the best. I can't like her. She's a Pan, I'm a Hook. We can't be together. The best way to stop loving her is to stay away from her.
    I stopped walking.
    'Did I say love?' I thought to myself.
    I suddenly got a sick feeling in my stomach. Something was wrong. I walked to Y/N's dorm and knocked. Uma opened, her eyes red and puffy.
    "What's wrong?" I said, getting a little scared.
    "Y/N . . ." Uma choked. "S-she's gone."
    ". . . she's dead?" I said dread chilling me to the bone.
    Uma shook her head.
    "She might as well be." she broke down in dry sobs and I grabbed her by the shoulders.
    "You need to tell me what happened." I said, trying to keep calm.
    But Uma shook her head and refused to speak. I let go of the shaking girl and left, trying to find the girl that I hurt. Trying to find the girl that I loved.

    Y/N POV

    Well, I was home. I was where I belonged. There was no point in being on Auradon if Harry hated me. I would be in more pain there than I ever was here. (A/N to people who watch 'the office,' I have a feeling this was a little like Jim moving to Stamford bc of Pam.) I was back in (city's name), in (school's name). Nothing changed. People continued to bully me. Teachers continued to ignore me. I was abandoned. Just like Harry said.
    "Where did you go chew toy?" said Chole, walking up to me. (A/N if that's your name, sorry ;-;)
    I flinched at her voice.
    "Doesn't matter." I muttered.
    "Excuse me, chew toy? Did you say something?" she spat.
    I looked up at her as she grabbed me by the hair and dragged me to the bathroom with her stupid friends.

    Time skip because it's getting to be too much ;-;

    I was lying on the floor of the disgusting bathroom. Bloody, bruised, and broken. After a half hour, I managed to stand up. I tied my jacket around my waist to try and slow down the bleeding. I managed to get a hold of some real bandages and not bleed out entirely. I got back to my studio and looked around.
    "I didn't miss you, but look at this. I'm back." I said to the tiny room.
    I lied down in bed and took a deep breath. I was home. Yay.

    Harry's POV/time skip

    Uma, Evie, and Mal refused to tell me what happened to Y/N. But she hasn't been in class. It's been a week and I'm getting legitimately scared. I had enough.
    I burst into FG's office, demanding answers.
    "Where the hells Y/N?" I shouted, slamming my hands down on her desk.
    FG jumped and looked up at me.
    "What?" she said.
    "Where the hell has Y/N been? I know you know, I need to make sure she's ok."
    FG got very sullen. Her eyes got watery, which made my stomach twist in fear. FG looked up at me.
    "I don't think she'll ever be ok. She . . . she asked me to . . ." FG took a deep breath. "She asked me to send her back to (city's name)."
    My eyes widened. This was my fault. I hurt her and she went back. I did this to her. I hurt my love. I looked up at FG, anger, hurt, and guilt mixed up in my eyes.
    "I need to get her back."

    Y/N POV

    A muffled scream left my mouth. Chloe's hand covered my mouth as the lighter was pressed against my hip. Her goons were holding my limbs down so I couldn't fight. Not that I had the strength to do anything.

    Time skip because I just can't

    I was lying on the floor of the hallway. No one looked at me. Something I've always been proud of, is that no matter what happens, I'm able to get back up. I don't think I'll be able to do that this time. The searing pain in my stomach was too much to bear. My arms and legs were numb, I couldn't move. There were burns on my hips and on my legs. My body was covered in cuts. The name 'Chloe' was carved across my stomach (A/N AGAIN I'M SORRY IF THAT'S YOUR NAME). The floor surrounding my head was covered in tears. Breathing became a struggle. I was going to die here. This was where I'd die. Chloe came back and smirked at my broken form.
    "Aww, is that all the chew toy can take? Are you all out of juice?"
    She reached for my face and I closed my eyes, bracing myself. But her hand didn't come. I opened my eyes to see Chloe and her friends running away. There was a guy standing there. But I could barely see. He knelt down and cupped my face in his hand.
    "Y/N . . ." he murmured.
    'Harry.' I wanted to say, but I couldn't speak.
    I felt his arms around me as he picked me up bridal style, and walked away from my hell.

    Time skip

    I woke up in a bed, way too comfortable to be mine. I heard rhythmic beeping and I tried to sit up. But I lied back down at the intense pain in my stomach. I saw something move next to me and I turned my head to see Harry. He was smiling. His eyes were red, he must have been crying. I was about to smile back when memories flooded back.

    "Harry-"
    "WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP?! GOD YOU'RE SO ANNOYING NO WONDER YOU WERE ABANDONED."

    I looked away from him and bit my lip. He apparently knew what I was thinking and grabbed my hand gently.
    "My dad's captain hook. He never . . . was happy with me. And when I found out who your dad was . . . I didn't want to think about what would have happened. To me and to you. So my solution was to end our friendship. But when I did, I felt like shit. I realized that . . . that I was in love with you."
    My eyes widened.
    "So I went looking for you. To apologise. You didn't come to school for a week and I was scared. FG told me what happened and I forced her to take me to (City's name) so I could find you and bring you back."
    "Are we at Auradon?" I asked horsley.
    He nodded.
    My hand slipped out of his and fumbled with his vest, tugging it lightly. He smiled at me and bent down, pressing his lips against mine. His hands held my face gently and I smiled against him.
    "I needed that." I whispered.
    He chuckled and kissed me again.
    "I need you in my life Y/N." he whispered in my hair. "I don't think I can live without you."

    When I was released from the hospital, Harry and I went out. He became my boyfriend, and I had been happier than I ever was in 16 years.

    A/N yay! I finished it! This took really long, and I'm really sorry about this whole thing being SO dark and gorey. This was a tough request, but I liked it. I'm sorry if this wasn't what you envisioned, but this is the last part so yay!
    ~Lila out!