Chapter 113 (Arc 7: Family Problems - Fin)

Start from the beginning

Oh My God.

Is this how it feels to not have any kind of tension?

When your mind is free to wander with no reprecussuons?

This feeling is great. Almost addictive.

Still. Sitting around is a waste of time. Mia was also cooking so i went to help her out. Luna also came in and wanted to help. 

So instead of helping Mia, i started teaching Luna how to cook cause she can't cook sh*t.

From the Kitchen windows I saw Rose and Alton together sparring. They're still soldiers so I guess it's in their nature to not relax too much.

Their fighting noises somehow attracted Sord and Helputt and they started supervising their spar, helping them out where ever they could. 

Nezha and sarya also came here in the kitchen looking help in some way but if I know Luna then I know Nezha so i kindly rejected her offer.

Sarya on the other hand was keen on helping me so i let her.

How bad could it be?

Very bad.

she kept glancing at me and It felt like she was doing some kind of scouting for the cultists or something.

I can't say i don't like the feeling of a milf checking you out. But the feelings really awkward when the milf is supposed to be your mom.

I'm gonna introduce her along with the other two inflicted with my charm to Emma the nurse first thing after lunch.

I started talking to the other heroes as well. and they were gonna come back soon. 

And it was at that time I remembered that there was a Goblin Tinkerer back where Daisy's parents kingdom was. That's also where Aisha is right now so I quickly told her to buy the Tinkerer's workshop from him and the rocket boots if she can.

Tho saddly it seems like she's has just enough money to get the Thinkerer's workshop or 2 Rocket boots.

I told her to get the tinkerers workshop which should be about 10 gold coins and to quickly come back.

We'll hold another meeting on our next move when we're all back together.

Anywho, Things went normally Lucy and Oswald were doing something, Hope and Faith were playing with Nezha, I was helping luna and sarya was helping Mia.

We all had lunch and talked I talked about what and how I'm doing things to Sord, Sarya, rose and Alton.

At that time i was also thinking of training Hope and Faith in the art of self-defence. They have the power they just gotta know how to use it.

After lunch I quickly introduced Sord, sarya and the other two to the NPC's i had. Specifically to the Nurse that was stationed close to us.

Sord easily got his checkup, comparring to how life changing the nurse's check up was to helputt, Sord didn't feel that much of a difference. He said he felt his body become a little bit energatic but that's it. loooks like he was already in his peak form.

And that was when the problem started.

[You do not have the nessesary funds to Heal Sarya.] (Emma)

Wot.

[Huh?] (Sarya)

It was at that point i remembered something Emma told me about.

She told me that debuffs with infinite duration cost a bit Extra.

By a bit extra I mean 1 Platinum extra. Which is A Hundred Flippen Gold Coins!

[What do you mean?] (Sarya)

[Since you have been Char-] (Emma)

All of the warning signs in my body went off at the same time as I immidiately slammed my hand onto Emma's mouth to stop her from talking.

[Okay, the shows Over, Me and emma needs to have a talk so we'll see you soon.] (Me)

I pulled Emma away while keeping her mouth shut.

After I pulled her away I explanined the circumstances to her.

[Alright but i will still need a platinum coin to fix them.] (Emma)

Oh You've Got to be Kidding Me!!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

DOES THAT MEAN MY MOTHER AND TWO OF HER SOLDIERS ARE GONNA HAVE A CRUSH WHILE I DO ALL MY ADVENTURES!?! 

I HAVE NEVER MORE HATED MYSELF FOR SOME STUPID SHIT I HAVE DONE UNTIL NOW!?!

{Author Note: And that's how we're finishing this arc from the looks of it.}