Chapter 113 (Arc 7: Family Problems - Fin)

Start from the beginning

And not even a minute later, Everyone walked out from the front door. Firstly it was my supposed father and mother, Sord and sarya, then Hope and Faith then Lucy and Oswald and then the rest slowly emerged. 

Everyone was walking over here but Faith and Hope were Running

And by running I mean they ran on all four like a wolf before Tackling me with their heads. 

Now, this wasn't much of a problem since they used to do that alot of times before. But now? since they grew up another Tail. I'm pretty sure they don't know how strong they've become.

By that I mean their tackle Launched me back.

[OEUF!] (Me)

I landed down on the ground, Hope and Faith got on top of me and they seemed mad for some reason.

[That's Not Fair!] (Faith)

[You said we would also Fight!] (Hope)

[And then When we win you'd let us Go with You!] (Faith)

You two are worried about that part?

Not gonna care about the part where I left y'all?

[Rematch!] (Hope)

[Aunt Luna! This time We'll also fight! We'll win for Sure!] (Faith)

Oi! Stop!

I already fought a war, Ain't Fighting Another!

By this point the rest of them had pretty much circled us. They all watched me with their judgemental eyes.

[No! No more Fighting, I give up. you win, We'll go sight seeing later. How about that?] (Me)

That should be good enough right?

Hope and Faith got Sparkles in their eyes as they looked back at me filled with Joy.

[Really!?] (Hope)

[We can Go with Papa?!] (Faith)

Too easy. Should've done something like this before.

[Yes yes. we will go, but not today.] (Me)

Hope and Faith were jumping on my body without a care about how much damage i was recieveing.

But meh looking at them like this fills me with joy.

As I laid down on the grassy ground, I looked to my side and i saw Sord and sarya with their hands crossed, Nezha on the side, shaking her head disappointedly.

Oh man.

This is gonna be a long day isn't it?

So, Fast forwarding a bit.

I was actually exempt from everyone's scolding this time. They're finally flippen learning.

But it was propably because there's a good reason this time. since I did save Lucy.

I was let off after some slight scolding from Sord and sarya. which was fine enough in my books.

Sord, Sarya, Rose and her Brother Alton were worried i don't know if it's genuine family bonds or the effects of the charm that's still stuck on them.

Well sord isn't charmed and the rest are acting like him so i'll assume it's family bond.

After talking with rest on how things went on my end and how things went on theirs, everything slowly came to an end.

The chapter about Luna being on her period has finally ended.

I got some Flippen room to breathe.

I can Finally relax.