Chapter 106 (Bringing Lucy Back)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Oh, of course.

Okay, now I just have to get Lucy and Oswald then go back home and take over whatever Fake me is doing.

Huh... Strangely enough, everything is going smoothly.

...Too Smoothly.

It would be a Shame If Something Bad Were to Happen Right Now!

.....

Nothing bad happened...

Oh my god.

Am I finally gonna go through something without a million things stopping me?

You received a Wind Whisper message from Doppelganger
Doppelganger: Yo Evan, When you returning home?

Huh?

Wait. Fake-me what are you doing?

Evan: I almost got them so I'll return soon enough but uhh, I just learned Wind whisper how in the hell are you using it already? and can't you use the system?

Doppelganger: Can't use the System and your skills are also my skills.

makes sense I guess?

[Mr. Evan?] (Raynard)

Oh, I stopped walking accidently

[Yea?] (Me)

[Is everything alright?] (Raynard)

[Yea Yea Of course! Just remembered something I had to do. so can we get to Lucy and Oswald quickly Merkal?] (Me)

Merkal flinched as I looked at him. Now that I look at him, he had debuff on him called "Traumatized".

[Y-Yes Of course! As you Wish.] (Merkal)

I think I gave Merkal too big of a shock but then again, dude kinda deserved it.

.....Now that I think about it, Just Intimidation with good power is enough to make anyone pee their pants. 

Not only did I use it on Merkal with max power but I also held him like 1000 feet off the ground and let him experience the fall. I probably am the trauma for him. He probably sees me as a demon or something.

Tho, I don't like using these tactics, It's fine if I use them on people like Merkal who're just selfish pricks.

Evan: Yo Fake-me, Just tell me what's going on over there as I get Lucy and Oswald.

.....

After that, everything was surprisingly a hitch.

I got Lucy in a room who was just glad to see me. Then I found Oswald unconscious in a ditch somewhere underground.

Since I was already a trauma to Merkal I decided to use that advantage to the fullest and threatened him just enough to make sure he doesn't do anything bad again.

Fake-me started telling me all the stuff happening back home, He told me how he finally tricked Hope into making her believe that it was me, So I'm pretty goddam happy about that information. I might be able to use that in the future. 

Other then that, I was reminded how my mother Sarya was charmed by me accidently and was creating some problems but the good thing was that I wasn't there so the fake-me had to take in all the blows.

We got some horses from Merkal and leisurely started our journey back home. Lucy told me about her side of the story on how they found their family and how she was betrayed and that Oswald was captured which was why she couldn't break herself out, in case they do something to Oswald.

I also received messages from Walter and Aisha, they told me how they were doing, surprisingly Aisha is the one who made some good progress. 

There wasn't a lot of info received from Daisy's brother who turned to the cultist's side but he told them that he and Valad met somewhere south in a jungle once, so it looks like we'll be exploring the jungle soon.

there wasn't much info from Walter and Terra's side but it seems like they're slowly progressing.

The rest of the journey back wasn't that much eventful, I kept talking to Oswald and lucy and how they felt about everything.

I also apologized for acting like I knew their situation and forcing them to come here just in case, don't wanna set a bad example in front of my students.

They were both flustered about my apologetic behavior and told me that it was also a good learning situation for them so everything went out fine for both of them and for me.

It was then when I noticed something very crucial.

My house is flippen far away.

Like Really far away.

At the speed we're going right now, We'll reach there when it's night time.

just in case I asked Fake-me if he can handle it or not, annnd he said it would be a piece of cake for him since there's no threat left.

Well considering we're both exactly the same person then... There should be no problem, right?

I tried to send another Wind Whisper to Fake-me but...

User "Doppelganger" No longer Exists.

....

Wut?

Wait, Hold on, What!?

What In the Hell Happened?!

And why is there a very bad feeling of dread crawling up my Back?

You received a Wind whisper from Luna Helputt
Luna: C̸̯͋o̸͔͋m̷̺̊e̵̜͠ ̷̡͝b̸̠͌ă̷̤c̵͔̈k̶̡̄ ̵̧͛h̴̳̑o̸̧͛m̷̤͆e̵̙͝ ̷̥̊i̷̮̓f̷̟̋ ̵̱̀ý̶̢o̵̞͂ǘ̵̝ ̸̳̄ḍ̵̓a̸re̶̻̋.̴̑͜

Welp, looks like I'm gonna die today.