Chapter 106 (Bringing Lucy Back)

Start from the beginning

I sighed again as thought about my father's greed. It was fine in the beginning, we were all having a nice dinner when he suddenly started talking about my marriage with some lord's Son for mutual benefits. I rejected his proposal as I still wanted to learn a lot about Alchemy from shishou and didn't want to settle down yet. 

but my father didn't give up. He kept requesting me until those requests turned into demands and finally into Force. He made his guards Capture Oswald in the beginning and then I couldn't do anything but follow his commands if I didn't want anything to happen to Oswald.

Oswald was moved somewhere and I was locked here awaiting further commands.

[Alright, Let's try to Message Shishou again.] (Me)

During these times of isolation, I've been trying to contact Shishou every now and then. But I can't use my Wind Whisper spell cause he's too far away.

I should try again.

[Here goes nothing.] (Me)

I used Wind Whisper Magic spell again with Shishou in my mind.

*Evan's POV*

Raynard the Butler and I was following Merkal as we both proceeded through his maze-like mansion house to where Lucy hopefully is.

All of Merkal's Guards were unconscious and he was still trembling a little bit and walked a few steps further away from me but meh, I say he deserved that one.

[We're going Correct path, Right? My Lord?] (Raynard)

[H-Huh! Yea O-Of course we are.] (Merkal)

I laughed on the inside as I realized that the "lord" was being commanded by his own servants.

.....This much should hold my end of the bargain with Lucy's grandfather.

As we walked, My notification bar suddenly lit up so I focused at it and....

You received a Wind Whisper message from Lucy Merkal:
Lucy: Shishou! Are You There?! 

Uhhhh. Wait, There's a skill like that?

Skill Unlocked: Wind Whisper.

Wind Whisper (lvl:1) : Send a Secret Private message to anyone that is in Range.
Range: 1 Km (Kilometer)
Mana Cost: 2 Mp (Mana Points)

Oh hey, A free skill.

...did I unlock it cause I've been hit with it? Probably, this has happened a few times before as well.

Welp, I'm almost there Lucy Don't worry.

Might as well try out this skill.

Wind Whisper to Lucy!

My notification bar flashed up again.

What would you like to tell Lucy Merkal?

Alright, tell her "I'm already in your house, leave the rest to me."

Message send.

Alright, that should be enou-

Wind whisper Leveled Up to 2!
Range: 1 Km -> 10 Km
Mana Cost: 2 Mp -> 2 Mp

Well, I do like that my skill leveled but uhh, why did it do that?

Condition to level up Wind whisper to level 2 is:
Send 1 Wind whisper to anyone that is more than 1 meter away from you.