Psalm 147:3

Psalm 147:3

NIV: He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Meaning: Come to God with your wounds, he will heal you. When I first accepted God I came in broken pieces. I was dysfunctional, and I honestly felt worthless. I had gone through countless problems and I was at the point where I wasn't sure that I could be fixed. My God healed my broken pieces, he glued each one back together by hand. Our God honestly cares about us so much! If you honestly come up to him with your broken pieces or problems, I guarantee he will fix you. He's true to his word and no matter what you have been through he will be there. He is, and forever will be my rock. It's so hard to see the brokenhearted, I've been there, I know what it's like. Please turn to God. He will, fix you.

Take action: This weak I again, challenge you to share this with someone in need. Sometimes people just need the encouragement, I know I for sure could've used this verse about a month ago. I also want you guys to know that we are always here for you. You've supported us on our journey. We are ALWAYS here for you on yours. Drop us a message anytime. I love connecting with you guys!

Anyways, I bought new ski gear today and I'm soo happy! Do any of you guys ski?

-Taylor