Galatians 3:26

Galatians 3:26

NLT: For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

"I am the daughter of a King who is not moved by the world for my God is with me and goes before me. I do not fear because I am His.".

Our username here on Wattpad, DaughterOfTheFather, totally connects to this verse and the SWEET quote that I found with it. We enter into God's family when we accept his gift of salvation into our hearts. We become one of his children, part of a family! And the father of it, our heavenly Father, is almighty and amazing. Not moved by the world. He is always with us. He goes before us and we are his. We know that we can talk to Him anytime, he tells us that in his word... and he listens. Our earthy fathers\ father figures aren't perfect ( but they sure and great:); I don't know what you may have been through in your life with your family, but I just want to let you know that your heavenly Father will never ever leave you or forsake you, that's how much he loves you! And you are the daughter of the son of a KING!!

Taylor wasn't feeling well tonight, please pray for her! So I filled in:)

Tomorrow is Good Friday, quite a special and meaningful day. The rest of this weekend our posts will be centered around the true meaning of Easter and the amazing events that took place! Hope you enjoy :)

Have a lovely night.<3

~ Katie