Ephesians 2:8-10

Today's verse: Ephesians 2:8-10

NIV: For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

NCV: I mean that you have been saved by grace through believing. You did not save yourselves; it was a gift from God. It was not the result of your own efforts, so you cannot brag about it. God has made us what we are. In Christ Jesus, God made us to do good works, which God planned in advance for us to live our lives doing.

Meaning: You didn't save yourself, it's not a right to be saved, it's a gift! Because you have beloved and accepted him into your heart and he has saved you. Do not brag about bing saved as you haven't saved yourself. It's all the grace and gift of God that has saved you. You have been delicately handcrafted by our glorious king. He has had a plan for you all along. Your a priceless work of art he has created. He has a plan for you and you don't even know it yet! He has planned for us all to do good and help one another. Just trust in him fully and do not brag, for it's all he has done, not what you have done!

Hey guys sorry for such a short post today! I've been really busy!
QUESTION OF THE DAY: do you play any instruments? If so, which ones? Leave your answers in the comments below, I love learning more about our readers! I have been playing the violin for about two years and the ukulele since yesterday! Have a great night guys! Jesus loves you!

-Taylor :)