~Acts 9:3-6~

Acts 9:3-6

NIV:As he [Saul] neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?"
"Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked.
"I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting," he replied. "Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do."

Meaning: I decided to do something a little different today- a bible story that I think has a pretty neat meaning to it. So basically, Saul of Tarsus was a man who hated Christianity and followers of Christ. He threw them in jail. Her persecuted and killed them. And all because they believed in God! When Saul was journeying to Damascus to hunt down more Christians, suddenly " a light from heaven flashed around him" and God asked why he was persecuting him? Can you imagine how freaked out Saul must have been??! I mean, he was talking to GOD! Anyway, long story short, Saul continued his journey to Damascus blind ( he become blind when the light from heaven came around him) and met with Ananias [a believer] and become a completely changed man... Was baptized and decided to follow Jesus!! It just shows that no matter where you are or what you have done in the past, God still opens his loving arms to you and wants to have a relationship with you! Something else we can take from this story is to stand strong in our faith. It won't always be easy and you may be looked down upon at points, but always have your faith as your firm foundation!

Take action:
Even if you have never accepted Jesus, it is never to late make that step! And be sure to, where ever you are, stand strong and be proud of your faith and spread Gods light to people around you!

Let us know what you think of "A Teens Bible" in the comment!...Hope you enjoy it :)

God bless!
-K.