Speak Life

Though it's crazy, amazing

We can turn a heart with the words we say.

Mountains crumble with every syllable.

Hope can live or die

So speak Life, speak Life.

To the deadest darkest night.

Speak life, speak Life.

When the sun won't shine and you don't know why.

Look into the eyes of the brokenhearted;

Watch them come alive as soon as you speak hope,

You speak love, you speak...

You speak Life

•••••••

Thought I'd change it up today and do something a little different. TobyMac's "Speak Life" [video attached-watch it! download it!] is honestly such a sweet song with a great message, a reminder that we all need time and time again.

Words are powerful. They can be used for good, or cause disaster, to encourage others or end friendships. It truly is amazing that with what we say, we can turn hearts to Jesus, or turn hearts away. It's awesome to think that you could speak life into someone. Obviously not physically, but spiritually! By simply saying something kind, or maybe in certain situations not saying anything at all, you can shine a light into that persons darkness. Maybe this week you text your friend with a motivational verse each morning... however you may do it, make it your mission to use your words for the glory of God! Speak hope. Speak love, compassion, kindness. Speak LIFE.

QOTD: Who is you favorite Christian artist right now? There are so many awesome bands/artists our there, all using there talents to speak life into other people:)

Have a lovely night!

~ Katie