Hebrew 10:35-36

NCV: So do not lose the courage you had in the past, which has a great reward. You must hold on, so you can do what God wants and receive what he has promised.

NIV: do not throw away your confidence;it will be richly rewarded.

You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.

Meaning: This is a cool verse. It means that when your standing up for christ. Or doing the things that God would want you to do, don't give up because people are picking on you or you lose confidence in yourself. You need to push yourself through because in the end God will reward you and you will receive what God has promised you. A lot of the time, when people are trying to do the right thing and living for christ, other people think it's "funny" or its a good time to tease people. At this point the person usually gives up and just sits back and forgets about spreading the word because they dont want to be judged anymore. But God says we need to stand up for the lord our God and defend him no matter what anyone else thinks or says because in the end your the only one winning. Your with the Lord. Your the winner.

Today me, Taylor and a few other friend went to a Christian club at our school. Its so great to have something like that in your school where you can go and get together with other believers like you where you can share your beliefs without people judging you, its a safe place. So I encourage all of you to join something like that. And if you dont have anything like that then try and start something. Its something a lot of people probably wish there was but are to scared to start it.

-Megan :)