Proverbs 3:5-6

Proverbs 3:5-6

I know Katie already posted this verse but I feel like its a very important one so I just wanted to remind all of you about it! :)

NIV: Trust in the Lord with all your heart

and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways submit to him,

and he will make your paths straight.

NCV: Trust the Lord with all your heart,

and don't depend on your own understanding.

Remember the Lord in all you do,

and he will give you success.

Meaning: Trust God in everything you do, no matter what it may be, trust the lord. Don't rely on yourself to know what the best decision is, pray about it, ask God and he will show you the path you must take to success! Don't think you know what your doing because without God life Is worthless and pretty much impossible. If you feel like God is telling you to do something you don't want to do, listen to him, trust the father and do what he says because you need to obey him. Have courage that he is doing the right thing for your life, which he is, he has your whole life planned perfectly and you need to follow his plans!! :)

Take action: write this verse on the back or palm of your hand, so the next time you do something you will see if and think, "is this what God would want me to do, maybe I should pray about it!" or when your having a rough day you will see it and remember that God planned this day for a reason and you need to trust him that he did ur for a reason :)

sorry this was kinda short. the verse pretty much explained itself! but I hope you're all having a fantastic summer!! remember God loves you! :D

      - Megan <3