Hebrews 6:19

-Hebrews 6:19-

NIV: We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.

NVC: We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, sure and strong.

Meaning: As soon as I read this verse today, I honestly felt this wave of peace and thankfulness just rush over me! I mean, I can't imagine what life would be like without Jesus guiding my path... What would I turn to when times are tough? Where would I go when I need to talk to someone an know that they are listening all the time. We as Christians have that incredible hope like an anchor for our soul, sure and strong. We know it will never fail us and God will never forsake us or leave us. Yes, I still have a lot to learn in my faith but each step of the way brings me closer to God and is very rewarding:) Honestly it makes me so excited and thrilled and just so thankful that I am part of Gods family and that if you have accepted Christ, we are brothers and sisters in Christ! That we have that firm foundation and that solid rock in which we stand on in our faith... Forever and ever!:)

Take action:
Anchors are a really popular symbol... On clothes, jewelry etc. Next time you see and anchor, be reminded of this amazing verse and thank God for this hope that we have and that we have a firm foundation when the storms of life hit!
Haven't accepted Jesus Christ as your Saviour? Considering making this step in your life [this is however a personal decision] if you are ready and want to take this step you could talk to someone in your life who is walking with Christ or simply bow your head and commit your life to The Lord:) Trust me it is the most rewarding and amazing thing you will we do:)

Thank u all for reading and don't forget to vote, comment and all that;)

OUR GOD IS AWESOME!!!❤
God bless:)
-K.