Acts 18:9

Today's verse: Acts 18:9

NIV: One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: "Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent.

NCV: During the night, the Lord told Paul in a vision: "Don't be afraid. Continue talking to people and don't be quiet.

Meaning: Just as the Lord told Paul, he doesn't want you to be silent! Tell people about how great our father is, be kind and show them through your actions. No matter how weird,different or "preachy" you seem to people you mustn't be silent! People all over Jerusalem and everywhere Jesus and his disciple visited, thought they were strange and didn't like it. But did that stop them? Nope! Don't be afraid of what other people will think of you! They won't think be thinking anything of you when they are perishing with Satan!

Take action: Pray,pray and pray some more. Praying in the most powerful weapon and most life changing thing ever! I honesty used to worry about what people would think of me because I come from a family who doesn't really bother with any religion. I spent time praying and growing in my faith. Now, I can honestly say I'm really open with my faith! I don't care what other people think and I won't be silent! My God is the most amazing thing and nothing will silence me! I'm lucky enough to live in a country with freedom of religion! So, I'm a Christian and I don't care who knows!

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
If we made a DaughterOfTheFather twitter account with updates, verses and encouragement would you:
A.) follow us
B.) I wouldn't be interested
C.) I don't have twitter
Please be honest! We love any feedback! We were just wondering if making a twitter account would be worthwhile! Have a great day guys! The king of kings loves you!

God bless :)
-Taylor