Psalm 103:17

Today's verse: Psalm 103:17

NIV: But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children-

NCV: But the Lord's love for those who respect him continues forever and ever, and his goodness continues to their grandchildren

Meaning: The Lords love last forever, it's infinite. It's not like the love of your boyfriend/girlfriend, grandparents or even your parents, it's a different kind of love. The lords love is special, it's true and unfailing. No matter what you go through, The Lord loves all of his children. After all, he did delicately handcraft you like a fine piece of china or pottery. We tend to find ourselves looking for love, wether it be a life partner or just more friends. We try so hard to find love when we are totally oblivious to the greatest love there is, it's right in front of you. Daily I hear people say "I need a boyfriend." No you don't!! Sure, that's great, but the greatest love story is between you and The Lord! If you and your boyfriend/girlfriend both love The Lord and have a relationship based around him, great! Get in touch with your maker before you peruse other love. No love is greater than our Gods. If you respect him and work toward your relationship that's all the love you'll ever need. His love continues forever, it's something you can pass on. Pass your love for Jesus and respect on to your friends and children! That love is the one thing we all truly need. That is the kind of love that will last an eternity.

Take action: Don't get me wrong, boyfriends/girlfriends can be great! In today's post I wanted to address the issue of the importance of having a relationship with God before anyone else. Make him the base of your relationship, grow together in him! I encourage you all with today's post to evaluate who your partner is or think about who your ideal partner would be. Think deeply about both of your relationships with God. Keep in mind a good relationship always has Christ at the center!

Have a superb night guys! Jesus loves you!!

-Taylor