Psalm 91:11

NIV: For he will command his angels concerning you

to guard you in all your ways;

NCV: He has put his angels in charge of you

to watch over you wherever you go.

Meaning: Do you ever feel nervous, or anxious about anything? Of course you do. We all do. Being nervous is normal, but you can talk to God about it anytime! He tells us here, that we will put like a guardian angel over you all the time to watch over you. Knowing that is soothing right? God and his angels are watching you and making sure your safe. There is no need to worry about anything because God has it all in the palm of his hands :) Are you singing a solo? Doing a presentation at school? Writing a test? No matter what it is, there really isn't anything to panic about because God will love you no matter how you do. This is a precious promise he has made to us because it is written in his book. As you have been told, Taylor, Katie and I are counselling at a bible camp this summer, and we have to write bible lessons to teach the kids there. Anyways, the thought of it makes me really nervous, but I know God will bring me through it. I have serving younger kids and teaching them about the gospel, and that's what God wants, so I know he will give me the strength and wisdom to get the message to the children, and do a great job! We have to trust him and he can wipe away our worries and panic. Comment what makes you guys nervous! When you feel anxious just pray to God. He will honestly make you feel so much better! I had my youth pastor pray for me so I wouldn't always feel panicky, and stressed, and I can honestly say 100% that it helped me. God does wonders! Remember, his angels are over you 24/7, it will give you peace!

-Megan