Romans 8:38-39

ANOTHER ONE OF MY TOP 10 FAVORITE VERSES! Romans 8:38-39

NIV: For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NCV: Yes, I am sure that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor ruling spirits, nothing now, nothing in the future, no powers, nothing above us, nothing below us, nor anything else in the whole world will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Meaning: AHHH! I love this verse so much. We as children of God must think this way; think that nothing EVER will be able to separate or deter us from Jesus and God's love! Nothing now, in the future, nobody, nothing will ever be able to stop be from loving my Savior! This, I am sure of. Satan might try and pull us away, but he won't succeed! I LOVE JESUS AND IM NOT AFRAID TO SAY IT! Common guys say it with me, I LOVE JESUS! Laugh right in Satan's face. With God your way to powerful and he won't be able to do anything to stop you!

Sorry this was short! It was pretty self explanatory... But I felt like I had to share if because I love this verse! So tomorrow K and I are in a cardboard boat competition. Yes... We have to make life sized boats out of cardboard and duct tape and get in them then, race them across a lake! Not sure how that's going to go over but hey, God's in control! I hope you lovelies all sleep well! Night guys :) God bless
-Taylor