1 Peter 5:8-9

1 Peter 5:8-9

NCV: Control yourselves and be careful! The devil, your enemy, goes around like a roaring lion looking for someone to eat. Refuse to give in to him, by standing strong in your faith. You know that your Christian family all over the world is having the same kinds of suffering.

NIV:   Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lionlooking for someone to devour.  Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

Meaning: This verse is pretty sweet I think!! Control yourselves and be careful—watch what you think say And do! As Christians we need to be careful of everything around us! Satan is trying to destroy us and bring us to hell, but we have to stay strong and resist temptations around us! You have to be faithful and know that God will help you through your difficult times but also know that you are not alone! Satan is trying to take down everyone in this Christian   community around the world. He want to destroy us, but with the faith that we have we can over power him as long as we stick together and teach others about God as well!!

Take action: resisit the things around you that you know are wrong..that's Satan trying to pressure you and test you.  ***take your favourite verses that we've posted including this one, writer them out on small pieces of paper decorate them and make a collage with them! This is a crafty Way to learn some memory verses and you can put the collage on your wall or give it to someone who you think could use it! Spread the love <3

      -Megan :)